50 Cent reigniting the beef with Jay-Z?

ill-matic

Duno if it's legit, but i got it from SOHH

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/7553

----

". 50 Throws Shade At Jigga. Once again, the original hater 50 Cent is throwing shade around. This time, 50 takes pot shots at Jay-Z in the new issue of King Magazine. The article describes 50's scorn as he watches Jay-Z's opening monologue on the Fade to Black documentary. "My whole career, I've been thinking of a night like this," Jay proclaims standing in the spotlight on the stage of Madison Square Garden. "I ain't trying to get too dramatic on y'all, but that night, I felt like the luckiest man in the world." 50's first dart: "Yo, you think he wrote that himself?" The second dart comes as he belittles the retiring rappers show theatrics, full of sparks, light and a capacity-crowd of adoring fans throwing up their diamonds. "It's Madison Square Garden," 50 shrugs. "I do shows like that all the time."

-----

If it's legit, why does 50 Cent do this? I dont understand.. who the fuck does he think he is?

Discuss

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
50 is always looking for new ways to get in the spotlight. Jay-Z already lost the war to Tupac. I don't know what his deal is.

C.R.Y.

FlipMo said:
You know, maybe 50 just tends to speak whats on his mind. People are like that you know.
true, but aint it weird how hes starting something with everyone in the business. i mean damn, the list just keeps growing.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Pac was calling out ppl that didn't even matter. (I'm not trying to do a compare Pac to 50 thing here, so shut the fuck up)

The point is, some people are very outspoken, I see them everyday. Pac was one, and 50 can most probably be one.

By the way, that article on King where 50 was interviewed happened way before Jigga 'declared war', probably.

It sounds like 50 was being sarcastic when he said that. SoHH.com is just instigating as usual - their like one of the most illlegitimate hiphop sites anyway.

how is it reigniting beef? He jus said he does shows like that madison square garden show jay did all the time and its true...50 has bigger shows than jay does

I want to see Jay-Z make a diss record about 50 Cent. He should've made one when 50 made "How to Rob" minus that one-line diss ("I'm about dollars, who the fuck is 50 Cent?"). Now is the time.

thats it, he has crossed the line officaily, he fucking dissed JAY Z, i think 50 is on crack or something, man when i say there is a dead rapper walking, its definitley 50 cent, he pulled his last string, dissing ja, w/e , 50 is lucky he is still alive for that, its probbaly his 27 body gaurds, but nway, jada, fat joe, dre,game,cassidy,diddy, he dissed eminem,nelly,onyx,mobb deep, i dont know why they signed wit 50, but yo is yall hating on ja and murda inc done yet because its becoming more clear that 50 cent was just a jealous hater all along, god damn

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.