00 - Max Martin
99 - Max Martin
98 - Diane Warren
97 - Patrick Adams
96 - Patrick Adams
wtf...

thats a fucking joke.

struggle01 said:
"If you go platinum it has nothing to with luck it just means a million people are stupid as fuck." quote from immortal technique i had to throw it in cuz the song was on while i was writing this.
I disagree with that.. In fact thats a pretty dumb thing for Immortal Tech. to say. I guess Pac, Big, Phil Collins, DMX, Jay-Z, Usher, and countless other fans of those artists are total scum and dont know anything about music.. If he sold gold or platinum, he wouldnt be saying that.. Dont know why underground artists be hating on the mainstream, when most of them would take an offer if a major label approached them.

Immortal Tech = Hater

Fataldawg said:
I disagree with that.. In fact thats a pretty dumb thing for Immortal Tech. to say. I guess Pac, Big, Phil Collins, DMX, Jay-Z, Usher, and countless other fans of those artists are total scum and dont know anything about music.. If he sold gold or platinum, he wouldnt be saying that.. Dont know why underground artists be hating on the mainstream, when most of them would take an offer if a major label approached them.

Immortal Tech = Hater
He's not saying that about ANY artist that went platinum, it's basically for the garbage that goes platinum because prepubescent teenagers and faggots buy their albums.

S. Fourteen

So 50 Cent wins a POP MUSIC award for writing several hit songs. Where is the surprise? Where were you when Keanu Reeves won a MTV Movie Award for best performance?

gggg gggg ggg-unot....

i dont like him but dont hate......money by any means...even if it means sing all your songs whatever it's money......i like him when wanksta 21 quiestions many men n ect came out./....50 plz be gangster again!!!!!!

Shot 21

Its a pop contest. Its not like he won Hip Hop songwriter of the year. I seriously doubt the judges listened to Immortal Technique or Papoose. They just took it from whose in the charts.

Duke

Staff member
Of course it's a pop contest, but then they shouldn't call it a songwriter contest because it has jack all to do with that. THey just put it there so it looks like it has anything to do with serious music instead of who makes the most catchy bs.

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Duke said:
Of course it's a pop contest, but then they shouldn't call it a songwriter contest because it has jack all to do with that. THey just put it there so it looks like it has anything to do with serious music instead of who makes the most catchy bs.
:thumb:
but it is the ASCAP ,lol.

Im never one to really talk about other people...

but Damn.

Im really tired of people Hatin on 50.

If you dont like him, then you dont like him but leave it at that.

Not many people like Kobe but you cant deny that he is the best all around player in the NBA right now.

Think about this, if 50 wrote "HOT" hooks for his singles, do you honestly think that shit would sell.

Its written with a formula in mind, a formula that sells millions of records.

Someone below listed several artists that are indeed "Hot" but they dont sell shit, excluding 2Pac.

If you're not going to speak with intelligence, then just keep it shut...

Stop Hatin.

Go Win You're Own Award...

ArtsyGirl

To me songwritter always meant something a lil deeper than:

Damn baby all I need is a lil bit
A lil bit of this, a lil bit of that
Get it crackin' in the club when you hear this shit
Drop it like its hot, get to workin' that back
Go shake that thang, yeah work that thang
Let me see it go up and down
Rotate that thang, I wanna touch that thang

Fair enough they arnt going to vote for someone who is under the radar, but 50 doesnt deserve this. Just because he has a market of people who buy into his wack formula that happens to give him some money doesnt mean he's a great songwritter.

stefanwzyga said:
Well any time you see a 50 cent thread, just jump in and diss him to the max! Call him a homo/a pac biter/g unot/snitch anything along those lines will do.:)
how does fif bite off of pac any more than everyone else in the rap game does? u need to get a life homie. while ur dissing 50, hes making overe 100 million a year. not saying im a hardcore gunit fan but some people juss need to stop lol.

His done it again

50 cent is a good rapper coz his brought some changes on da hip hop industry. He deserves da award. Fuck those criticising him coz they don't know what this guy is capable of doin' fuck!

First off not everyone in the rap game bites off 2pac, 50 cent is in his own category. How does bite off Pac more than anyone else? His whole beef with ja rule was whose the better Pac contest. 50 has his formula to milk the comercial industry and make millions ill give him that, but its bull sh*t to give him a songwriter award lyrically he's mediocore at best.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.