"50 Cent - Piggybank" Played on 95.5 WPGC

i cant argue about him not being a good buisnessman cuz he definitely is. i mean if he did really go thru all the things he says in interviews he should have plenty of stories to tell and shit but he decides to tell people to lick his lolipop.

Sun_Tzu said:
man 50's hooks are sounding kinda stupid. expecially this song. clink clank or some shit like that.
"Click-a-dee, Clank
Click-a-dee, Clank
The money goes in to my Piggy Bank"

"Yeah! Yeah! Get mo money, mo money
Yeah! Yeah! Get mo money, mo money"

LOL! Sounds funny ass hell.

Onion Juice said:
"Click-a-dee, Clank
Click-a-dee, Clank
The money goes in to my Piggy Bank"

"Yeah! Yeah! Get mo money, mo money
Yeah! Yeah! Get mo money, mo money"

LOL! Sounds funny ass hell.
"Grab yo glocks when u see 2pac

Call the cops when u seee 2pac

WHo shot me but yo punks didnt finish ..."

WHos Verse is better .... :p

stillkilluminati said:
how he invented/popularized the word 'wanksta' to diss ja rule.
He didn't invent wanksta. A bum that was hangin around the Bravehearts did. And he does suck at dissing people. The only reason that Ja lost the battle is cuz 50 had the people behind him. He had Eminems fan base. What is that like all 14-15 year old boys and girls that used to like Ja Rule with his sing alongs then switched over to 50 just cause he with the "Great White Hope".

And how is How To Rob a diss??If it's a joke then that's what it is...a joke. A diss track??Yes. A good diss?? NOPE.

alleyezonme0707 said:
those lyrics were shit, all the way thru, for christ sake, he said, your album was a dud!!! who they hell says dud? he is sellin' 11 million records and has to use dud to rhyme with club...ha c'mon, let's be real here, i don't wanna hear this shit...noone should respond to this that got dissed, it'll just lower them to his level...
I thought he said 'dub'

lol @ this thread, piggybank woz lame, leave it at that. i dont think n e 1 shud reply to it cos he obviously tryna capitalise on d block and joes credibility.

Sun_Tzu said:
i cant argue about him not being a good buisnessman cuz he definitely is. i mean if he did really go thru all the things he says in interviews he should have plenty of stories to tell and shit but he decides to tell people to lick his lolipop.
If I was in his position, being rich and shit, I would be tellin the hoes to do more than lick my lolipop......

one mc |one| dj

Krysis said:
Listened 2 it yesterday, shit was bangin, but they only played it around the 6:00 hour and I hadnt heard it since...alot of DJs were talkin about how it was fake etc but alas its REAL....anyone got a link 2 it?

P.S. Im not a G-Unit/50 fan, but beat was knockin, flow was awesome, and lyrics were FIRE! :thumb: :thumb:

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
i like the song cause3 its funny but its far from fire.I think they shouldnt respond but this is hiphop so they got respond especially when the next rapper calls you out.

2pacnbiggie said:
the diss was pretty weak, the best lines was where he said jada only sells in new york so hes a local rapper, and kelis said her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and this nigga nas went and got the bitch tattooed on his arm lol

heres a link to the song

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=131W0G5SMXB550A64SEFE4VR9
Thanks man.

This song is fuckin' horrible, like most other 50 songs.

Beat is AVERAGE.
Hook fucking sucks.

Overall, this song is pretty fucking terrible.

about jada: 50 admits that ny loves jada, but says jada sucks cause hes "only" local.. wtf ? i mean: wouldnt you as a hard buddy rapper and (supposed) gangsta have your hood love you, rather than be national/worldwide ?

shyne: thats weak. shyne even said the diss to 50 (which was fire imo) was only as a response and literally "for the record". he didnt intend no beef. now why pull some kind of TheGame and come back at him?

kelis/nas: very nice. pretty funny.

this shit sucks! jada will eat him up! fat joe will eat him up! nas will eat him up!

50 is garbage, listening to his album now and i havent heard ONE TRACK that is even half decent. get rich or die trying was MUCH BETTER

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Everybody is quick to say that the beat is horrible, the lyrics are horrible, the flow is garbage, etc. while nobody mentions that the song is indeed really clever? Just think about it. I'm not a 50 fan so I really see this from an un-biased perspective.

Artist: 50 Cent
Album: 2050: Before The Massacre
Title: Sandbox Interlude

[50 Talkin`]
Listen man
Everybody know me know
I don?t forget nuthin`
If you kicked sand on me in the sandbox when we was kids

Imma catch you and kick your fuckin` ass for that now
HaHa!

ahahaahahaha nigga is funny !!!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online