"50 Cent - Piggybank" Played on 95.5 WPGC

Listened 2 it yesterday, shit was bangin, but they only played it around the 6:00 hour and I hadnt heard it since...alot of DJs were talkin about how it was fake etc but alas its REAL....anyone got a link 2 it?

P.S. Im not a G-Unit/50 fan, but beat was knockin, flow was awesome, and lyrics were FIRE! :thumb: :thumb:

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The song is dope because it's literally called piggy bank, he's just saying, "I'm dissing you, and money is going to my piggybank." You just gotta laugh at that. He's not even hiding the fact that he disses people because beef sells.

alleyezonme0707 said:
Piggybank is probably one of the worst songs, lyrically at all-time, for anyone to reply to that they would be lowerin' themselves sooo far it'd be unbelievable...
are you retarded or something, listen to the lyrics...

"this is chess, not checkers, these are warning shots
after your next move i'll give you what i got"

you don't come with your hardest diss the first time, you gotta see what they do first. pac came with 'holla at me' before 'hit em up'.

stillkilluminati said:

you don't come with your hardest diss the first time, you gotta see what they do first. pac came with 'holla at me' before 'hit em up'.
first time??? how many diss songs has 50 made includin mixtapes and shit. he sux at dissin people.

Sun_Tzu said:
first time??? how many diss songs has 50 made includin mixtapes and shit. he sux at dissin people.
i meant the first time he's dissed Nas, Jada, and Fat Joe...obviously?

oh yeah, and he sux at dissin people...except for how the first time he got famous/noticed is when he came out with 'how to rob' then how he invented/popularized the word 'wanksta' to diss ja rule. he must really sux at dissin people

2Pax

M.C.Chillz said:
Does he diss everybody that he was suppossed to diss on this song?(Nas, Kelis, Fat Joe, Jadakiss,etc. etc.)
If so what does he say about them?
I'm not sure about the exact lyrics I'm just working from memory now but it goes something like this:

Nas / Kelis:
Kelis say her milkshake bring all the boys to the yard / Then Nas go and get the bitch tatted on his arm.

Fat Joe:

The fat fuck thought lean back was In Da Club/ Mine sold 11 million his shit was a dud.

Jadakiss:

Jada dont fuck with me if you wanna eat/ Cos i'll do your little ass Like Jay did mobb deep / Yea homie in New York niggas like your vocals / but thats only new york cos your ass is local.

S. Fourteen

^
"Shyne poppin his mouth off from his cell
he dont want it with me, he in pc[?]"
I could have a nigga run up on him with a shank
for just a few pennies out of my piggy bank"

sorry it's sloppy

This track is tight , i can see why people wont like the hook but IMO i think its original. Kinda stupid some people saying "worst diss of all time" " this was overhyped" , and who was it overhyped by , yes thats right us the fans , dont recall 50 ever saying it was a ground breaking diss or anything. Personally i think the fact that he's dissing 4 different rappers on 1 song is pretty cool, i dont think the lyrics are brilliant or anything , theyre decent but he has done better but dont be taking this track for something it was never supposed to be taken as. By the way i think 50 would be no match for Nas , but Nas did diss him at a concert so 50 just retaliating even if he cant win this battle , give 50 some credit.

yeah im sayin at present times. he sux at dissin he too deep into fame or something. He use to be good cuz i luv that how 2 rob shit but that shit wasnt even a serious diss soooooo....... even though i aint a big fan i still respect in some way.

stillkilluminati said:

those lyrics were shit, all the way thru, for christ sake, he said, your album was a dud!!! who they hell says dud? he is sellin' 11 million records and has to use dud to rhyme with club...ha c'mon, let's be real here, i don't wanna hear this shit...noone should respond to this that got dissed, it'll just lower them to his level...

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online