50 Cent: "I've Never Taken Drugs"

C.R.Y.

^^most of us have tried weed, but its not hard to resist. like king deezy said, if you see the effects chances are you wont do it. drug dealers get to see the effects first hand. and believe it or not, when i tried weed it wasnt from peer pressure. its because i was stressing at the time and looked for a way out. that was my escape. i dont really smoke no more but if i do, its at parties or when chilling with my friends, but i rarely do it anymore.

I reckon he may have tried drugs but didn't do them on a regular basis. Even Game has a line in one of his diss tracks about 50 never wanting to light up with him.

HellRazor05 said:
The whole "he's never tried marijuana" thing is 100% bullshit. I don't even have to elaborate on that because everyone gets curious....if your selling fuckin coke and you have the nerve to say you've never even smoked pot your just a fuckin asshole. i hate weed but theres no one on this board thats over the age of 18 that can say they've never even tried it, thats a complete pile of shit..get the fuck outta here.
Im over 18 and i didn't smoke that shit :p

but anyway...what's that skit from 50, when he said smth like, if he wanna smoke some weed he just calls up snoop dogg cuz he have the best weed out there?

im out, peace

thuginme said:
Im over 18 and i didn't smoke that shit :p

but anyway...what's that skit from 50, when he said smth like, if he wanna smoke some weed he just calls up snoop dogg cuz he have the best weed out there?

im out, peace
its all on the Smoking Day mixtape
hes like "when i go to Cali i call up snoop cuz he got the bomb shit. i dont none of that aight shit"

Sebastian

HellRazor05 said:
i hate weed but theres no one on this board thats over the age of 18 that can say they've never even tried it, thats a complete pile of shit..get the fuck outta here.
lol, i never ever even smoked a cigarette...now what?

FroDawgg

beReal said:
lol, i never ever even smoked a cigarette...now what?
same here, NEVER done drugs, NEVER smoked even a cigarette, honestly had only about two small SIPS of alcohol in my 24 years...can't be done my ass. oh...and i have been around lots of people who have attempted to pressure me into that stuff, and i didn't even have to struggle to resist the "temptation", just said nope and that was that. and i'm damn proud of myself. :D

FroDawgg said:
same here, NEVER done drugs, NEVER smoked even a cigarette, honestly had only about two small SIPS of alcohol in my 24 years...can't be done my ass. oh...and i have been around lots of people who have attempted to pressure me into that stuff, and i didn't even have to struggle to resist the "temptation", just said nope and that was that. and i'm damn proud of myself. :D
i'm the same way, though only 16 :p not even a sip of alcohol

anyways, if someone told me that if i rapped about smokin and drinkin all the time that i'd be makin 10's of millions of dollars, screw morals and people on a 2pacBoard thinkin I'm fake, I'm hungry :cool:

HitEmUpOutDaParK said:
i'm the same way, though only 16 :p not even a sip of alcohol

anyways, if someone told me that if i rapped about smokin and drinkin all the time that i'd be makin 10's of millions of dollars, screw morals and people on a 2pacBoard thinkin I'm fake, I'm hungry :cool:
LMAO!! C'mon man! Don't you wanna make a difference? :p

its possible that he duznt do drugs like the whole seein drug addicts and their lifestyles could probly steer him away from doing wat made those people become what they have become uno.. but like i have never dun drugs b4 and my friends do it alot.... but he was a drugdealer, claims he has been dealing since he was 12.... 4 him 2 now cum out at the age of wat 27+ or sumthin and say he has never touched drugs OR ALCOHOL is an absolut joke.. but i mean if sumhow its true then welldun 2him.

KosimO

On Probation: Please report break in guidelines to
This isn't a surprise.
There was an article in some magazine about how now-a-days rappers are on a front of being huge weed smokers and alcohol drinkers. It was talking about how 50 cent talks about weed and liquor all the time but does none of it. It talked about how people like 2Pac, Biggie, Wu-Tang Nas would actually be smoking and drinking like they said. 50 Cent knows people want to hear that shit so he says it to make money.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.