50 Cent Is Afraid To Die!!!

C-7

I just don't get it why do ppl now luv 50 cent?? lol 4 weeks ago everybody were hating on him and now everybody luvs him on this board! lol @ the haters (now 50 cent dickriders)

yes... ok he can bitch all he wants but like most of his shots were in like gay areas like his mouth :p if he wasent shot then he wouldent be able to rap like he does now? i think that guy who shot him should get some royaltys for helpin 50 become what he is now a pure out wack punk who claime he is gangsta! :p

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
A lot of people have irrational fear of death. I have no fear of death it doesn't worry me. However I am scared of pain, I don't mind dying, just make it painless.
As for 100 bodyguards I think you may be a little mis-informed.

And yeah 50's a pussy for getting shot in the mouth and legs, real men get shot in the lungs and heart etc. ... Whatever.

Pittsey said:
A lot of people have irrational fear of death. I have no fear of death it doesn't worry me. However I am scared of pain, I don't mind dying, just make it painless.
As for 100 bodyguards I think you may be a little mis-informed.

And yeah 50's a pussy for getting shot in the mouth and legs, real men get shot in the lungs and heart etc. ... Whatever.
Rgr That Man...how does it make sense when someone says
he got shot in gay areas like his mouth...what the F%*! ?? Seriously man

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Pittsey said:
Same here. If I died in my sleep, I could care less.

Nut

Hurts said:
MAN DA INDUSTRY IS FAKE DONT TRUST EM BELIEVE ME..HE'S A SUPER HUMAN...
Nah, he's just big boned.. uuh i mean mustled, hihih.

C-7 said:
lol yea but he just made a new song called "I'm An Animal" on his new mixtape 50 Cent: 2050 (Before The Massacre) thats really funny! here is the link http://www.ballerstatus.net/default/id/feat_mixtape/
Haahhaha, i thought you was joking. LOOOOOLLL, what's next --> Llyod Banks ft. The Game - Gorilla's go at it

If this is true then damn 50 is really paranoid. If only he respected the other rappers and never dissed them maybe he would be safer, but his arrogance will cause his downfall one day by continuing to diss anyone for basically anything just because he has the means to do it.

Peace

Hurts said:
is this a joke?...you and I both know 50 is the new superman..no real human could have survived 9 shots damn...50 is not human...

WTF!!!! superhuman???? he didnt survive cos he is superman he laid there in a coma and GOD decided :) fifty is as strong as u and me when we shot.. especially when u in a coma its not like 50 knew what was happenin....

i doubt pac was wearing VEST when he sleeps
i doubt he had 100 bodyguards.. Pac was living like a real G he aint got shit to b afraid of thats how a soulja should live

C-7 said:
I just don't get it why do ppl now luv 50 cent?? lol 4 weeks ago everybody were hating on him and now everybody luvs him on this board! lol @ the haters (now 50 cent dickriders)

Welcome to the board man, 2003 when 50 first got on the board was loving him, hating Ja.

Fast foward to 6 months ago and the board was hating 50 and loving Ja.

I still think the hate for 50 is high, I've been a fan through it all (although questioned a lot of it), and I'm just having a hard time believing that you think 50's soft because he's afraid to die. Show me a man that's not afraid to die, and I'll show you a man that has nothing to live for. 50's worth millions and counting. He's got millions of fans world wide. If anyone thinks that he shouldn't be afraid to die, or believes him when he says he's not scared to die should ask themself......

"Why's he wearing a vest?"

JL

C-7 said:
I Just So Some German News And There Was Something Bout 50 Cent! They Told That He Now Have 100 Bodyguards And That He Is Slepping With A Bullet-prof Vest!

Damn 50 Lol
what the fuck? course he is no one wants to die how stupid is this

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.