50 Cent Is Afraid To Die!!!

C-7

I Just So Some German News And There Was Something Bout 50 Cent! They Told That He Now Have 100 Bodyguards And That He Is Slepping With A Bullet-prof Vest!

Damn 50 Lol

C-7

PaulyPac said:
i guess he got real paranoid after being shot 9 times
he ain't only paranoid but also crazy lol! but i think he's also getting some murder threat! he's a gangsta (like he said) so thats normal!

CoolWaterz said:
wait you mean 50 cent is a human being???????!!!!!!!?????!!!!???
is this a joke?...you and I both know 50 is the new superman..no real human could have survived 9 shots damn...50 is not human...

Cown

He's been closer to death more then any of us... Respect him for that, everyone fears death, it's the unknown so what can you expect?

Hurts said:
is this a joke?...you and I both know 50 is the new superman..no real human could have survived 9 shots damn...50 is not human...
hah but on a serious note, i think anyone would go alittle nuts after experiencing such a shock ...imagine the emotional trauma of getting shot or shot at not just once but multiple times..i give him credit and anyone else for putting somethin like that behind em and going on with their lives as usual

50 cent is juss a beast. not just becuz he was shot 9 times n survived.. but hes diesel as fuck.. look at him.. hes prolly 5 times the size of 2pac

Rigade said:
50 cent is juss a beast. not just becuz he was shot 9 times n survived.. but hes diesel as fuck.. look at him.. hes prolly 5 times the size of 2pac
yeah pac was nuttin but a skinny nigga with a sixpack...or whatever they call it...big pun was beast...pun was champ belly boxing

then that just proves that 50 is a fake a hypocrite and is lying to the public to make him look tougher than he really is...cuz in one of his songs which i can't remember right now he said and i quote "he who fears death is in denial"

bigCASH said:
then that just proves that 50 is a fake a hypocrite and is lying to the public to make him look tougher than he really is...cuz in one of his songs which i can't remember right now he said and i quote "he who fears death is in denial"
Its only human to contradict yourself and, fake or not, everybody knows a 'hardcore' image sells, so dont hate

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.