50 Cent in the new Vibe talkin shit on The Game

It seems like a bad buzzness move 2 diss some1 whos supposed 2 be in ur crew. I always hurd no 1 in g unit likes game but i hurd 50 was leaving dre n em so lot of ppl say a lot of things. Plus i hurd 2pac was coming back 2003 so u never know when ppl talk ;)

jbrolax

I'll say this i wasnt a fan of the games album at all......Then when i heard the massacre it made me love teh documentary beause the massacre sucks

and about The Game taking all 50's un-used ideas - i mean come on how many times did 50 plan on shouting out the westcoast on his album??? cause thats all the game does

man game and 50 are planning a 2pac and biggie beef of their own.

*sigh* i guess they think it'll work for more sales. Again they are going to make this so called east vs west garbage

there gay n its been done, so they need 2 stop the beefin shit n try n make a real track, almost every track that they lay down is bullshit, its gettin ridiculious

Is there a legitimate source behind this, or is this just chickens talking out their ass?
I guess everyone missed this part:

"...Word has it that
The post said nothing directly about 50 Cent. Instead Sohh.com is reporting that there are RUMORS that 50 has said this in the new interview. I don't know why people always miss these critical words.

In other words, when one uses "Word has it.." it not a direct narration. It is only what is speculated by some.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.