50 Cent in the new Vibe talkin shit on The Game

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
sohh.com: "...Word has it that in the upcoming March issue of Vibe magazine, 50 Cent talks greasy about Aftermath/G-Unit spitter The Game. Fueling talk of tension between the two, 50 reportedly states that Game was on the verge of getting dropped by Interscope until he signed with G-Unit. 50 also tells Vibe that Game's CD is all songs and ideas he didn't use for his own project. 50 also revealed that he and Game got into a "pushing match," because Game doesn't know "when to shut up." And regarding The Game's appearance on the Jim Jones album on Koch Records, 50 say he wouldn't let Game affiliate himself with labels that were "beneath him" and that the only reason Game made an appearance in the Jim Jones' video is because Game "doesn't listen."..."

props to B for showin me this shit...

C.R.Y.

50's ego is gonna get him shot. hes already talking shit about one of his crew members. game isnt the only one who doesnt know when to shut up. 50s worse.

now its competition because Game is climbing up the ladder of fame and 50 is also so now its who gets at the top first and that includes selling the other out anyways whatever tension or not this has to happen you have a whole group and all are making it solo and doing pretty big on their own now and for all that tensions rise, jealousy arise and the dirt is dished to make another look bad so anyways no suprise that 50 of all will have something to say...

could this be the begginin of the end of aftermath, i know that sounds farfetched but it ALWAYS starts like this.
seriously they should let this slide, a make amenz quickly, this is how split ups happen but in away if 50 ends up beeing kicked of aftermath, i think its a good thing.

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
lets quote yukmouth"nigga be real!!! tell them how u said you was there just to get my money thats between yall 2" or "if 50 was to die id be getting paid by a white boy (jimmy ivoine)at interscope"be real nigga quit fucking with me like that...you bitch"lol omg

VENOMOUS

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
and if that tape with the game stripping acutually gets released oh boy who can bye to his carrer.....Unless the dick ryders like it

Is there a legitimate source behind this, or is this just chickens talking out their ass? I really think this is just too far fetched to be true, but hey...you never know, right?

S. Fourteen

jflballer said:
what about the Hate It or Love It video they just did? They seem to be cool there.
^ Both trying to make money, they're cool with money. :D

I don't know if anything will come out of this and I still have to see the actual Vibe article but like I said... ego and talking shit does get to people's heads. I remember people were saying something similar about 50 Cent and Eminem so who knows.

I think Game will distance himself from G-Unit most likely, I read that his deal with G-Unit was for one album only and that he is still signed to Aftermath/Dre, I guess the deal was Jimmy Iovine's idea to give Game some exposure so '50 helped him out'.... oh man, I dunno.

(1) this is either all bullshit,. b/c 50 cent always seems to come up with something controversial when his release date is getting closer
(2) or else this is true and 50 cent is an idiot to make a public statement about his feelings towards the game. b/c they are of the same label and they should just settle their differences internally,. whats the point in getting the public involved? Either he wants to hurt the game's sales, or again boost his sales up

IN my opinion, i dled the massacre and it isn't that good at all(i really tried to listen to it, i had it in the player for a few days just listening to it on repeat, but i had to pop the documentary back in,. i hope the game shits all over 50s next album and sells more units that 50 muahah)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.