50 Cent: "I Don't Understand Nas Signing To Def Jam"

Sarr said:
shut the fuck up you idiots...cant the man have an oppinion that differs from yours?

would you do business with a man that slept with your girl behind your back? he has a point, i love nas and jigga...but its suspect for nas to sign.

he did win the battle (ether) but lost the war

fuck the haters
Sarr said:
haha..go G-Unit!
Sarr said:
i love it how, when 50 says something...kids go crazy...the guy just has to say 3 words and people get their bitch talk on. if you's hated the guy so much, you wouldnt discuss him, but everytime i come here theres a thread 50 this, 50 that

I actually see his point...50 has made dre millions....50 was being offered 1.5 million by other labels before he signed to aftermath...dont forget that.They have done eachother a favour (obviously dre did the bigger favour though)..but i would feel the same way he does right now
Sarr said:
50 has more charisma, more contreversial, make better hooks, has a much better voice and tells interesting stories.

game is a boring cunt who cant go one song without mentionin pac,dre or biggie.

Ide prefer a 50cent album over games anyday.

if it wasnt for the beats on "The documentary" it woulda been the worst album of 2005
Sarr said:
i respect 50cent because he's a winner...and started out a loser. That inspires me. If you dudes wana hate on anybody that makes something outa there lives...thats cool. You can look upto losers your whole life
Sarr said:
i know its the cool thing to hate 50cent these days (i personally like and respect him alot) but lyrically he really outshined slim shady on "never enough". :thumb:
And in a thread asking what albums you have recently been impressed with:
Sarr said:
50cent "The Massacre"
:laugh: dick-rider numero uno?

if u think hard about it, 50's right on that one. Either that, or Nas and Jay-Z matured up and decided to chill and make money...which is what i think. 50's immature compared to Nas and Jay-Z. Thats why he's talking pure shit

Duke

Staff member
XIAN said:
Carmen has NOTHING to do with their ex-beef. Even if she never slept with Jay, they still would've had beef. The only reason that is a topic is because Jay used it as a weapon. Nas and Carmen weren't even together at the time, and Destiny had already been born.

This beef started when Jay started taking shots at the best in NY, who never wanted to make a song with him. Jay and Memph Bleek had their egos blown up and thought they could take over NY and show that they were the best, so they went on the radio and started dissin Nas. Nas came back with a freestyle called "Stillmatic" and then Jay came back with "Takeover" and Nas smashed him to bits with "Ether."

Them making peace is Nas and Jay's ways of saying "forget it." Bygones are bygones. Both of them won. They will both benefit. It's not like Nas is swallowing his pride or Jay is desparate. People need to let that beef go and realize that they're real people, not characters. I don't know if they consider themselves friends, but they are definately allies right now.
~peace~
Says it all :thumb:

XIAN said:
Carmen has NOTHING to do with their ex-beef. Even if she never slept with Jay, they still would've had beef. The only reason that is a topic is because Jay used it as a weapon. Nas and Carmen weren't even together at the time, and Destiny had already been born.

This beef started when Jay started taking shots at the best in NY, who never wanted to make a song with him. Jay and Memph Bleek had their egos blown up and thought they could take over NY and show that they were the best, so they went on the radio and started dissin Nas. Nas came back with a freestyle called "Stillmatic" and then Jay came back with "Takeover" and Nas smashed him to bits with "Ether."

Them making peace is Nas and Jay's ways of saying "forget it." Bygones are bygones. Both of them won. They will both benefit. It's not like Nas is swallowing his pride or Jay is desparate. People need to let that beef go and realize that they're real people, not characters. I don't know if they consider themselves friends, but they are definately allies right now.
~peace~

Agree with all of this, but I really don't think such 8th grade rhymes about him being gay(even though he proved he wasnt by gettin at Esco;s baby mama) as "Cockafella, Gay-Z, dicksucking lips, tabo hoe" is waht I call smahing sum1 to bits (espcially since its thanks to Jigga Nas got off his ass and did a good lp) also I dont think a multi millionaire is desperate for anyone, espically Nas. Hustler's know what sales, and Nas and him squashing the beef will sale. But Carmen wasn't the main reason, Jay-Z just got on some Pac shit with that and used it for Super Ugly(which wasnt that good of a diss but still decent enough to make Esco hissy pissy refer to the XXL article with him bruning magazine on the cover).

50 Cent just trying to break up something b4 it happens, cuz if Jay/NAs get on their grind...together...the "kings" of new york are goin kill G-Unit.

7 Syns

I just hope the Nas album is straight, Im not expecting a classic because Def Jam isn't known anymore for classics rather just solid albums. So hopefully we get a solid opus, let them both make their money and let business be business.

Jigga set Budden's up with Nas for a song, jump on it aswell and alot of h-h-heads will be watering in the mouth no doubt.

peace.

7 Syns said:
Jigga set Budden's up with Nas for a song, jump on it aswell and alot of h-h-heads will be watering in the mouth no doubt.

peace.
This sounds promising. Do you know if it's for either one of their albums?

GhettoStar said:
but I really don't think such 8th grade rhymes about him being gay(even though he proved he wasnt by gettin at Esco;s baby mama) as "Cockafella, Gay-Z, dicksucking lips, tabo hoe" is waht I call smahing sum1 to bits (espcially since its thanks to Jigga Nas got off his ass and did a good lp)
Yeah I agree but the thing about "Ether" is that at the time, Nas was still shocked that Jay would even diss him in the first place, so the song was just about making fun of him and how if you look at what he's about, he was being a loser. To describe the song in one word I would say "haunting." It's a real dark song and it's about Nas saying, "oh, you think you can push me around? I'll make you look like a fucking fool..."

But yeah Stillmatic was awesome but I think it was coming whether there was beef or not.
~peace~

i think signing to def jam is the best move for nas. now he has the promotional backing to contend with 50. i think 50 is very nervous. all that gain power are afraid to lose it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.