50 cent - hate it or love it guestion

verse 1: 50 says --> my favourite rapper used to say check out my melody...

is he talking about the realest here...? cause he dissed ja..

maybe im late with this...

Nijlie said:
verse 1: 50 says --> my favourite rapper used to say check out my melody...

is he talking about the realest here...? cause he dissed ja..

maybe im late with this...

hes talkin about ja rule...

jflballer said:
this isn't even necessary for me to say...

but dude, this is one of the weakest questions I've ever seen here. And you're a hip-hop fan?
relax man, hip hop didnt spread everybody in the blink of an eye, remember he is from the netherlands ? :thumb:

2Pax

jflballer said:
this isn't even necessary for me to say...

but dude, this is one of the weakest questions I've ever seen here. And you're a hip-hop fan?
You're questioning whether he is a hip-hop fan or not because he doesn't know the answer to a question? Nobody has knowledge in every single area of hip-hop, don't be ignorant.

2Pax said:
You're questioning whether he is a hip-hop fan or not because he doesn't know the answer to a question? Nobody has knowledge in every single area of hip-hop, don't be ignorant.
You have to one stupid hip hop fan not to know who Rakim is. If you dont know Rakim, damn I dont know what else to say. Slap yourself I guess.

2Pax

Tito said:
You have to one stupid hip hop fan not to know who Rakim is. If you dont know Rakim, damn I dont know what else to say. Slap yourself I guess.
Actually 50 refers to the song title 'My Melody' he doesn't say Rakim's name, so if the guy's not heard of this song how is he suppose to know 50 is referring to Rakim?

2Pax said:
Actually 50 refers to the song title 'My Melody' he doesn't say Rakim's name, so if the guy's not heard of this song how is he suppose to know 50 is referring to Rakim?
My Melody = Rakim. They both go hand in hand. How you gonna know Rakim and not know one of his biggest songs.

2Pax said:

lol.. that's the whole point!

Everyone dissin the original poster is sayin that anyone who hasn't heard Rakim's "My Melody" is a ridiculously uninformed fan of hip-hop. End of story.

Tito said:
If hes young hes may not know who rakim is....everybody isnt just born knowing everything about music

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.