50 Cent has one hand now ?

THUG-7

dunno if dis a hoax but here

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) * Rapper 50 Cent underwent emergency surgery last night while doctors tried to replace his left hand. The superstar rapper, also known as Curtis Jackson was outside of the Glass House nightclub early Tuesday morning when the Lamborghini doors on his Escalade slammed down on his left hand. Eyewitness reports claimed that it may have been a gust of wind, but some say the vibration from the speakers in his Cadillac may have cause the Lamborghini door to slam shut. Paramedics rushed Jackson to the USC Medical Center, where emergency room doctors tried to reattach Jackson's left hand. Unfortunately, the blood loss was too severe, and they were unable to salvage Jackson's hand.

The operating doctor was not available for comment, but the hospital did release a statement. "Our medical staff performed beyond expectations in an attempt to prevent the loss of Curtis Jackson's hand. It's an unfortunate accident, and we hope to help Mr. Jackson through the trauma and rehabilitation," signed by the president of USC Medical Center. Jackson's debut album, "Get Rich or Die Tryin'," sold over 3 million copies worldwide. He is signed to Eminem's Shady Record label under the Interscope umbrella. He has a new album slated for release this March titled, "The St. Valentine's Day Massacre."

no source?

plus, i believe lambo doors should have hydraulic pistons or whatever.. you'd have to pull it down to close it.. a wind or speakers wouldn't be able to shut it lol.. but if i'm wrong.. that sucks

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Funny shit, fake as fuck.

Also "sold more than 3 million worldwide" Didn't he sell more than that in the US?

what stupid bullshit, why don't they just say "50 cent found out to be a giant rat in disguise rather than a human being, the discovery was made when..."

Thats tha second bullshit rumor i heard the other one was bout game gettin raped by a gang of dogs in an alley next to a famous Ny club last week.People got to much fantasy or doin a little 2 much dope these days shits gettin redicilous

SuperCuz said:
Thats tha second bullshit rumor i heard the other one was bout game gettin raped by a gang of dogs in an alley next to a famous Ny club last week.People got to much fantasy or doin a little 2 much dope these days shits gettin redicilous
Yeah, too much fantasy. Dogs? It was squirrels people squirrels!

S. Fourteen

SuperCuz said:
bwahahahaaaaa

Vaudeville said:
what stupid bullshit, why don't they just say "50 cent found out to be a giant rat in disguise rather than a human being, the discovery was made when..."
What's the source??

j/k

I think I remember 50 talking about this on 106 & Park or Jimmy Kimmel, maybe not, but I thought he did. He heard this rumor too.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.