50 Cent has one hand now ?

haha this is just a rumor, made up by someone making fun of 50 cent's lyrics on This is How We Do, from the Game's album

50 Cent: "I put Lamborghini doors on that Es-co-lade
Low pro so look like I'm riding on blades"

i heard the game threw a fit when he lost all his gi joe action figures on tour,he also made an uproar when he realized he aint no west coast savior.motherfucker makes suge look good in an interview. this dope head will be on the row when he outsells 50 and em ,dr dre better gets some condoms,he dont want to get that bitch the game pregnant,there baby look like a retarded monkey with a toothpick.

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
THUG-7 said:
dunno if dis a hoax but here

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) * Rapper 50 Cent underwent emergency surgery last night while doctors tried to replace his left hand. The superstar rapper, also known as Curtis Jackson was outside of the Glass House nightclub early Tuesday morning when the Lamborghini doors on his Escalade slammed down on his left hand. Eyewitness reports claimed that it may have been a gust of wind, but some say the vibration from the speakers in his Cadillac may have cause the Lamborghini door to slam shut. Paramedics rushed Jackson to the USC Medical Center, where emergency room doctors tried to reattach Jackson's left hand. Unfortunately, the blood loss was too severe, and they were unable to salvage Jackson's hand.

The operating doctor was not available for comment, but the hospital did release a statement. "Our medical staff performed beyond expectations in an attempt to prevent the loss of Curtis Jackson's hand. It's an unfortunate accident, and we hope to help Mr. Jackson through the trauma and rehabilitation," signed by the president of USC Medical Center. Jackson's debut album, "Get Rich or Die Tryin'," sold over 3 million copies worldwide. He is signed to Eminem's Shady Record label under the Interscope umbrella. He has a new album slated for release this March titled, "The St. Valentine's Day Massacre."

this might be the funniest thing I've ever seen in my entire life

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.