50 Cent "Funeral Music", dissing cam. Video.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
its linx! said:
Impossible!
Don't bite your tongue now. Swallow your pride and acknowledge your foolish post. :)

Now, speaking to the general public, if we see both disses as SONGS and not as animated videos or phone interviews, we'd have to say that Cam's diss was much better.

Giz

LOL Cam was nice back in the day, before the "itchy bitchy ditchy" kind of rhymes...

Lyrically Cam won the first round, it's not even close if you ask me...

some people are saying this looks fabricated... and i really don't blame people for thinking that, with what happened w/ Puff, etc.

However.... look back at the interviews with Cam and with Styles. The only reason Cam was on the phone was because the CEO of Koch Records called in after 50 told Styles he could shut down a project on Koch records. This, obviously, lead to Cam getting angry and the CEO of Koch calling in, because Diplomat Records is distributed through Koch.

SO, if this was fabricated, Styles would have had to have been invovled and would have had to have agreed to call and bring up the subject. I really, really, really, REALLY doubt that happened.

As far that the two tracks go, both were solid. The fact that 50's had a video that immmeadiately came out along with it realy enhanced the song. Also, when looking at diss records, you can't get too in depth into how they actually rap. In 50's case, it's the ad-libs that make you go "Oh shit, he went there". A lot of you cats are from over in Europe in shit, and unfortunately can't get a feel of what the perception is on the streets. Boston is pretty in tune to what's going down in NY, and so far, i'd say slight edge to 50. Should be interesting...

Well im from NY and Camrons shit sounds corny to me. Fifty flow sound tight. Just sounds like 50 talking serious shit while camron just laughin it off telling him not to be rude then wining about his po.

^fifty is not being serious shit. Well their both from NY, they prob know where the other could be found, or they could find out. Since they have such easy access to each other they should get serious and talk shit to eachothers face.

This shit is just so stupid to me. Fifty just picks someone to throw some extremly weak shit towards and then gets praised. I dont give a shit about what he thinks about someone else i dont give two shits about. Make some good music and keep other peoples names out of it. You might not get as much attention, but you will be better off in the end.

Zimbabwe said:
How long did 50 ignore Game's disses , 2 years . 2 fucking years at least , he ignored Game's shots , and now that you think about the fact that he has got a new album coming out this year , and he gives the time of the day to Cam'ron ,out of all people.
January 2004 - The Documentary drops.

March 2004 - Game is dropped from G-unit.

Late May or early June 2004 - '300 Bars' is released.

Early December 2004 - Stop Snitchin', Stop Lyin' is released

Less than 3 months later, Stop Bitchin', Stop Cryin' was released. And if I remember correctly, that wasn't even the first shot 50 threw at Game. So, it was not two years before 50 replied. Barely even 1, if that.

EDIT: I think I got the time frame mixed up. Either all of that happened in '04/'05 or '05/'06. Never the less, it didn't take 50 2 years to reply.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.