50 Cent "Funeral Music", dissing cam. Video.

Giz

Is it just me or does this seem staged to anybody else?

There was video of Cam calling Hot97, there was video of 50 at Hot97 talking to Cam. Now 50 has a video out already, not just some amateur thing neither, seems fishy...

Typical diss from 50 i guess, couple of good lines but pretty weak. It was bound to happen anyway - its been simmering for ages between the two camps. And with 50's album coming out this year he had to create some sort of a buzz coz he knows he'll struggle to even reach the sales of the massacre. Lol at the video... all of a sudden 50's a gangsta again!

i dont know why people think he hasnt had that gangsta music. the massacre had pop tracks...yeah but there were gangsta songs on there too. and the videos on the special edition were what i would call gangsta. just because 50 is sucessful in business and not some loser trying to sell drugs on the corner anymore makes him not gangsta? look at how much $$ he has made. i mean i dont know what the dictionary definition of gangster is and dont really care but 50 has made it seriously out of the shit hole he was living in. what's wrong with that? all rappers are actors. people need to figure tat shit out. what ever they want to portray is their own business. as long as they can sleep at night and they entertain us it shouldnt matter.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
The lyrics itself weren't that good, but the diss overall in terms of the video and everything is pretty good. The ballin imitations, the animated video, etc. are really funny.

I hope Cam comes back with something good, though.

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
like people have said before , it is looking more and more like a promotional stunt . How long did 50 ignore Game's disses , 2 years . 2 fucking years at least , he ignored Game's shots , and now that you think about the fact that he has got a new album coming out this year , and he gives the time of the day to Cam'ron ,out of all people. bitch please. We have all got more common sense to see whats going on .

P.s this beef shit , especially any beef that involves 50 , is played the fuck out.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.