50 Cent ft G-Unit, Murder Mase & M.O.P. - 300 Bars (Radio Rip)

Okay song, whack diss. I hate how 50 does the whole "jab at the opponent until he throws something hard" thing. Game made a whole fucking mixtape and 50 comes out with this? I know people are gonna say (and maybe even 50) that he doesn't need to respond all out because Game is under him or whatever (at the concert here last night he talked about buying Game's shit and how it didn't matter because he was gonna get paid off it anyway), but the reality of the situation is that Game is killing G-Unit by himself. Not to mention that The LOX and Nas are backing him. I don't think G-Unit is over, but I do think that they're gonna stay out of this beef.

Damn, I was thinking that they were gonna throw some real shit out, but it's just another Piggy Bank: All hype, nothing to show for it.

ARon

For the sake of there embarrassment, i hope M.O.P, Mobb Deep, and Mase at least go gold maybe platinum now.

Edit: And the beat is tight, the fuck is yall thinking.

FroDawgg

i think mase rips it (he's the only one), but i don't like the content of his rap...he needs to stay out of unnecessary beefs (especially when game shouted him out plenty of times on the documentary; and i'm afraid that he's gonna go at it with nas, and they are two of my faves--they should be working with, not against, each other)

HOW IS THIS A DISS?

How are Prodigy and Havoc making "50's beef mine" when they don't even DISS anybody?

As a normal track, it would be okay. It would be your opinion on how well they flipped the beat. But for a diss track, it sucks.

Plus, don't you think they should've chosen something other than GAME/Obie Trice - Growin Up in the Hood, produced by GREEN LANTERN?

At least Game talked about it straightforward, and talked about more situations, etc. than killing G-Unit. "I was in the studio, when I first got signed / He got stuck, called 50, tried to borrow some lines / That's the wrong nigga to call, when you need help with your rhymes / All he gonna tell you is say G-UNIT one more time," that type of stuff. "You got lucky with Ja / Why ain't you go at Shyne? / He freestyled from the pen, that's just the facts / He said he'd put you with your mom, you wouldn't fuck with that." Personal attacks, not just violent "I'm gonna kill you" stuff. Not "When you walk up, you see the shotgun spit," "I have niggasin the back of the church, hummin your name" (from a self-proclaimed pastor, too).

Plus thats obviously not Eminem on the track. It's a typical soundbyte probably made for Whoo Kid's show in general. If you hear mixtapes (Whoo Kid's in general) he plays everybody's same drops over every track and calls them the host. Open your ears.

I love the drama!!!!! as much as the people on this board talk about 50 I think U-all love it 2 .This board talk about 50cent like it was Day of Ours Lives some shit. 50cent is the greatest!!!!!! We are always waiting 2 see what is going 2 do next so we can talk about. I hope g-unit is on top for 5 more years.holla

Plus, don't you think they should've chosen something other than GAME/Obie Trice - Growin Up in the Hood, produced by GREEN LANTERN?
^^^^^ lol that was not games beat first it was mc eiht's growin up in the hood. game just took the beat n made it a mixtape song wit obie. i wanted to see spider on this but i thought it was cool to see everyone in one song

C.R.Y.

the kids at d12board actually thought it was good. lmfao. ill drop my thoughts in a couple after i d/l it (im stuck on dialup for now)

I seriously hope this wasnt their response to Game. Just an average mixtape track. Game is destroying them on diss tracks, and hes not being subliminal about it. They need to go back and do something else.

Ten A key said:
I love the drama!!!!! as much as the people on this board talk about 50 I think U-all love it 2 .This board talk about 50cent like it was Day of Ours Lives some shit. 50cent is the greatest!!!!!! We are always waiting 2 see what is going 2 do next so we can talk about. I hope g-unit is on top for 5 more years.holla

very true. 50 has no talent so he uses drama to sell. peace

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.