50 Cent Disses Coratia, India, Denies Doing Coke

Casey

Staff member
You already know Militant will be featured on the song jumping around in the backround picture in the video throwing middle fingers at 50.

;)
Right......

I don't have a problem with 50. Hell, he loves our stuff. Out of all the artists that he saw the videos of, he liked ours the best.

And I'd prefer you don't bring my name up in threads that I haven't even posted in. Once more and you will be reported. Hold your tongue.

''Loose yourself video I was in the back, superman video I was in the back''

I was just fucking with you. Relax, its not that serious. Lately you've been acting kinda out of control. You seem to come of very persistant and argumental like myself. Maybe the fame has given you too much butterflies in stomach. Like I said, slow your roll. And I'm not about to hold my tounge.

hizzle?

Staff member
So now everyone in Croatia is gonna be offended and hate 50? It's one thing to not be a fan before this, but to not like him because he said that? Who gives a fuck. If some big Croatian rap superstar was to say "Fuck the US" and I was a fan, I could give a fuck.
I'm not sure that people in Croatia care...

Thing is that if he goes back there, you'll see a few neo-nazis waiting for him at the airport

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.