50 Cent Disagrees With Kanye West On George Bush

Perhaps it was an act of god... but perhaps a better act would be 2 get rid of this man's garbage music (although they get catchy) that turns kids into dumbasses...(its true he kinda promotes bad things)

But hey 50 has to find reason to beef with Kanye...so here it is...

tho i dont agree with kanyes but everyone has an opinion i jus dont think that it should have been done in that manner and the 50 situation i actually hate when i hear that he did another interview or made a statement or a new song came out because its all garbage, when he talks its either dissing someone or acting so cocky that you cant even finish listening to what hes saying and his music has fell off so much that listening to it is pointless because each track has no point he needs to either stop and jus sign artists or make some better quality tracks from depth to lyrics because his rhyme style was so much better back in the power of the dollar days

PELLA said:
true. Some politician said that the hurricane was the best thing that happened to New Orleans because it was such a kurupt and criminally overflown city, that this disaster cleared it and forced progess...or something along those lines.
that politician bein raz ah gul!

Is it really neccesary to post a thread about 50 having different opinion to Kanye wests? Are you also going to post a thread on how different they pee?

yayo

Confucius87 said:
That natural disaster known as Katrina was going to happen regardless. No man could've prevented it. Some things are just destined to happen, unfortunately, that was one of them.
Precisely.

Hellrazor1978 said:
I swear, im sick of this fucking idiot that calls himself 50 Cent.

He is EVERYTHING that is wrong with hip hop nowadays.
Not Only everything that is wrong with hip hop, but the music industry in general.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.