50 Cent Close To Signing Mobb Deep and MOP

Bobby Sands

I couldnt give a fuck what Mobb Deep do.But i hope MOP dont sell out if they do join G-Unit.I hope they stick with the producers theyve had on their previous albums.

I know dis is off topic but in my opinion MOP are a far better rap duo than Mobb Deep.All their albums have been classic imo.Mobb Deep have just one maybe two good albums.

LinX` said:
I can't even hate. I like both Mobb Deep AND MOP. If this helps them make hotter music and sell records, more power to them. I wanna see it.
:thumb:

If they change their styles for the worse and/or start yelling "G-G-G-G-Unit" all the time, maybe I'll criticise them. Until then, I'm happy to see them possibly signing to a label that can promote them.

linx

Staff member
^ That's what i'm saying man. Everyone is starting to say "fuck mobb deep" and "fuck mop" now and shit, but fuck all THAT. If good music comes out of it, people should be happy. HOWEVER, I would also be unhappy if they started to scream G-Unit. There's a big difference between wanting to hear good music from these dudes and wanting to see them join G-Unit. While people are hating on Mobb Deep, they are trying to get a deal where they can get some promotion and they know good music will come out of it. "Oh but Pac this, Pac that". Shut the hell up.

EastsideThuggin said:
id rather leave all of em off of g-unit.they not on their level.never been impreesed too much by mop or mobb deep.heard better from g-unit.sorry 2 say.
:eek: Have you previewed your reply before posting it?
Mobb Deep & MOP>>>>>>>>>>>>G-Unit

HellRazor05 said:
I love Mobb Deep and M.O.P. but I don't like this at all. What pisses me off about Mobb Deep is there were some serious rumors spreadin' about a month ago that Mobb Deep was heated at 50 for the little comment he made about them in "Piggybank," and now they wanna fuckin' sign with him? Havoc was right there's gonna be a lot of hate in people's blood if they do that. I mean, yeah, it's a good career move for them but how are people like Jada, Fat Joe, etc. who are cool with Mobb Deep gonna react to this? I can't see them sayin' "G-G-G-Unit!" This is gonna be interesting to say the least.
co-sign thats the first thing that sprang to mind.
but then again i aint never liked mobb mop r sick tho. if they do sign i hope they dont switch up for some commercial 2 mins of love.

ManiacDego said:
fuck that whole shit, ok im not livin in the past
but shit is to high, 50 did realezt killaz and gave shoutouts
and now Mobb Deep

if im a member of tha lawz i would buy me a gun and clear this fuckin battlefield

no u wouldnt

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.