50 Cent challenges Fat Joe to a fight

50 was on Howard Stern the other today and told listeners he challenges Fat Joe to a one on one fight to be broadcasted on pay per view.

he also had nothing bad to say about kanye west or puffy.

linx

Staff member
Are you serious? Telling me you heard it yourself? It obvioulsy won't happen, but imagine if that shit DID happen? Hahaha.

PuffnScruff

i would rather see some rappers box than battle rap. i would love to see this happen. g-unit vs. terror squad. fat joe would get laid the fuck out. shit he would be out of breath after 10 steps

CoolWaterz said:
50 was on Howard Stern the other today and told listeners he challenges Fat Joe to a one on one fight to be broadcasted on pay per view.

he also had nothing bad to say about kanye west or puffy.
i think the show ur talking about was before the vmas and shit im pretty sure it was a re-run cause i heard it too.

im almost 100% sure it was when get rich or die trying was recently released

warriorinjewelz said:
what about a freestyle competition with jada. why won't 50 do that? i thought this was rap not wwf but it would be cool to see. peace

'cuz a PPV event would draw money, and he would be paid along with Fat Joe......ehehehee....2005 wwf Hip hop

HellRazor05 said:
50 didnt have beef with Joe when GRODT was recently released in case you didn't realize that. As for the fight, Joe challenged 50 to that before the Assacre ever came out so maybe it'll actually go down. There's no doubt in my mind 50 could bag him but you can't deny Joe would hold his own...dude's a fuckin presence to say the least.
yep true.

this would be funny to watch tho. lol. :D

PuffnScruff said:
i would rather see some rappers box than battle rap. i would love to see this happen. g-unit vs. terror squad. fat joe would get laid the fuck out. shit he would be out of breath after 10 steps
But in the undercard Remy Martin would give Lloyd Banks a beatdown.

HiGhTillDeaTH said:
i think the show ur talking about was before the vmas and shit im pretty sure it was a re-run cause i heard it too.

im almost 100% sure it was when get rich or die trying was recently released
nah stern played reruns that whole week..that rerun you were talking about was right about the time GRODT was coming out. I heard it last week also..he only mentioned Ja Rule in that interview with Stern.

50 was just on the show Tuesday without G Unit.

it will never happen pac challenged puffy to a fight in the ring never happened, jada challenged 50 to a freestyle challenge in the ring but will never happen. by him sayin that shit jus tryin to get publicity.

CoolWaterz said:
nah stern played reruns that whole week..that rerun you were talking about was right about the time GRODT was coming out. I heard it last week also..he only mentioned Ja Rule in that interview with Stern.

50 was just on the show Tuesday without G Unit.

oh ok good looking out on the info stern was just taken off in columbus ohio and thats basically where i live so havent heard it since last friday.

deepa_316 said:
it will never happen pac challenged puffy to a fight in the ring never happened, jada challenged 50 to a freestyle challenge in the ring but will never happen. by him sayin that shit jus tryin to get publicity.
it will most likely happen if joe respones and says yes...pac and puffy didnt know about that but thatd be a different story since puffy = pussy and 50 never said yes to the battle or did he?

Eric

What kind of rapper challenges another rapper to a fight? A rapper that is afraid he'd lose a battle over the mic.

50 would obviously kick Joe's ass in a boxing match, but if its just straight up fighting and anything goes, Joe would just eat him. Plain and simple, it'd be quite the sight to see.

ARon

Aint fifty a boxer anyway or has boxed for a while. Its like a craft for him, a little one sided truthfully. So why not do a craft they are both into like rhyming. Rappers are clowns man, fuck rhyming i cant do that im an entertainer.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online