50 Cent calls Nelly a fool

bigmack said:
zero cool, 50 is indeed calling nelly a fool.

who's 50 cent to tell other people what and what not to spend their money on. he thinks he's some type of god.
not trying 2 sound like a hater but i agree 110% with u mate, wat gives 50 the right 2 comment on what people wanna do with their own money its not liek that 5 million was 50's money nelly worked hard 4 it so he can do wateva he wants plus its not like in the rap/street game 5 million is that much neway... 50 himself is getting like 5 grand 4 evry 5 minutes he is on the stage during anger management so he should no that 5 million isnt that much...

Cown said:
lmfao, why 50 give a shit anyway?

50 has a right to diss Nelly. Nelly had made a subliminal reference at 50cent on his song and last video for the movie and soundtrack he was in. I think the song was called, "Anytime that beat go" or "Shake that thing". Anyway on that song he made a line saying among the lines about rappers with money names or loose change as names and wasn't talking about chingy. If you listen to the song you will know what I'm talking about and it was actually a shot at 50cent. So I guess this is 50's reply or way of getting at him.

Yet you were interested enough to click, read and reply.
Well the subject was titled "50 Calls Nelly A Fool" so naturally i assumed it would have something interesting, but instead it was just a news post made by someone who obviously had nothing else to update about. So of course i replied sharing my thaughts of how that was a worthless news update.

The End.

Hituup said:
50 has a right to diss Nelly. Nelly had made a subliminal reference at 50cent on his song and last video for the movie and soundtrack he was in. I think the song was called, "Anytime that beat go" or "Shake that thing". Anyway on that song he made a line saying among the lines about rappers with money names or loose change as names and wasn't talking about chingy. If you listen to the song you will know what I'm talking about and it was actually a shot at 50cent. So I guess this is 50's reply or way of getting at him.

:thumb: True!!

Swollen_Member

On Probation: Please report any break in the guide
Hituup said:
On that Shake That Thing video I think I heard Nelly say G-Unit or somthing. But I couldn't make it out, so I didn't know if it was a diss or not. THis kinda clears it up though.

Swollen_Member said:
On that Shake That Thing video I think I heard Nelly say G-Unit or somthing. But I couldn't make it out, so I didn't know if it was a diss or not. THis kinda clears it up though.
No Nelly featured some guys on the song that said, "I got more Game, then the kid from the G-Unit" and then he said something along the lines like "that's a G-Unit". But that has nothing to do with the actual diss though. Nelly said somthing about rappers with money names after those 2 guys verses.

bigmack said:
zero cool, 50 is indeed calling nelly a fool.

who's 50 cent to tell other people what and what not to spend their money on. he thinks he's some type of god.
I agree with Zero Cool here, it seems like you are tyring to make it out like 50 has beef with Nelly, when in reality, he was just saying he doesnt see why rappers spent that much on their jewelry.

And Bigmack, maybe Nelly would be making as much money and be as sucessful as 50/G-Unit if he spent less time at jacobs. :D

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.