50 Cent calls Nelly a fool

Dave D

"Not to say Nelly doesn't have the dough to do it, but I would hope the people around him are smart enough to tell him not to."

"If you gon' spend $5 million on diamonds, you's a damn fool."

Hes talking about nelly.

ok ok new title .. 50cent in a conversation about nelly says that anyone who spend 5million dollars on a chain, like Nelly did, is a fool!!

^^catchy right there

Dave D said:
"Not to say Nelly doesn't have the dough to do it, but I would hope the people around him are smart enough to tell him not to."

"If you gon' spend $5 million on diamonds, you's a damn fool."

Hes talking about nelly.

ok ok new title .. 50cent in a conversation about nelly says that anyone who spend 5million dollars on a chain, like Nelly did, is a fool!!

^^catchy right there
It'd be a far more factual title.

Have we established that Nelly has in fact spent 5 million on diamonds? 50 is simply using Nelly as an example to illustrate his point. It's not like he went out and said "Nelly's a fool for wearing diamonds". But whatever.

zero cool, 50 is indeed calling nelly a fool.

who's 50 cent to tell other people what and what not to spend their money on. he thinks he's some type of god.

bigmack said:
zero cool, 50 is indeed calling nelly a fool.
I realize that but he's doing it in general terms. His point is, anyone who spends that much on diamonds is stupid. Somehow I doubt this will be making headlines any time soon.

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
SkitZo_King said:
Why does anyone give a shit? how did this even get its own news post?

Just another thing to gossip about over the internet huh?
Yet you were interested enough to click, read and reply.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.