50 Cent Calls Himself A 'Role Model,' Says 'Watch What I Do, Not What I Say'

you cant only look at one aspect of a person in role model regard... after seeing the trailers for the 50 Cent video game where he cuts off the guys head its like.... yeaah... role model..
You know how argueable that is? FUcking violence and sex are the two top fucking sellers in America. How many kids look up to a violent, but "good guy" type character? Im sure thousands look to 50 as a role model.

Silleone said:
lol, he raps about the "harsh realities", yeah i can see the harsh realities in Candy Shop, In Da Club and P.I.M.P, lol, the only rapper i can ever see as role model Iis Pac(excluding his music and movies, he was a stand up guy, he had morals and respect)50cent on the other hand along with nearly every rapper including some of my favourite ones would rather get a new car with rims or a chain than help stop famine, poverty or help with real issuses.

A role model doesnt do things to make a quick buck.

Tupac had morals and respect? lol, if so his ass would have been alive to this day...

Pac was a confused soul, he did not know what the fuck he was doing...

So this is what I'm getting:

-People should look up to 50 because he made something of himself(while selling crack and stealing jewelry).
-He will start shit with anyone associated with someone he doesn't like(Ja,Dip Set,etc...),no questions asked.Nice message for kids,"Start a beef with anyone who is an aquantence of someone you don't like."
-He is also a hipocrit,because he writes the same kind of songs he has dissed people for writing.

I could go on all night with examples that you have already heard.Bottom line,50 is not a role madel....a puppet maybe,but far from a role model.And don't take it as hating,cuz I did buy his first album,and still listen to it.But I am really disgusted by some things he has done lately.

NOT A ROLE MODEL

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Yes it is the harsh reality of things. We all do wanna take you to candyshop and let you lick the lolly pop. That's what life is all about. Candyshops and lollypops..

...has more beefs than a steakhouse.
LOL

Tupac had morals and respect? lol, if so his ass would have been alive to this day...
Pac had a big mouth. He said that himself. That's why he's dead. Its not because of his morals and ethics. He definitely had respect from a lot of people, but there will always be haters. You could be the king of the world, and there would still be people that hate you. Its just that one personality will not be compatible with another.

Funn you say that, Ghandi. I am sure you've found the meaning of life already. Your statement could apply to just about everyone. It holds no substance and its vague.

Sebastian

OxyContin said:

*speechless*

FlipMo said:
Yes it is the harsh reality of things. We all do wanna take you to candyshop and let you lick the lolly pop. That's what life is all about. Candyshops and lollypops..
hahahah :D

Silleone said:
lol, he raps about the "harsh realities", yeah i can see the harsh realities in Candy Shop, In Da Club and P.I.M.P, lol, the only rapper i can ever see as role model Iis Pac(excluding his music and movies, he was a stand up guy, he had morals and respect)50cent on the other hand along with nearly every rapper including some of my favourite ones would rather get a new car with rims or a chain than help stop famine, poverty or help with real issuses.

A role model doesnt do things to make a quick buck.
basically correct. why does he only put out songs like In Da Club, PIMP, Candy Shop, etc..all that party bullshit and not one song that is touching "real issues", songs where the focus is just on poverty, racism or something so that these problems would actually be in the limelight? i mean violence and drugs are "real issues" too, no doubt..but not the only ones.
it seems like he puts the songs out he did because he knows that they make his album sell better, give him more airtime than "more serious" songs would bring him....

Oh wow... how original, that was already posted or anything...

OxyContin said:

but pac did something, in hmmm five six years, dont know

"The Good Die Young"

the fact that he's actually said "watch what i do not what i say" jus shows that he's kinda fake really cause he claims he's gonna do this and that in his diss records but then he's sayin to watch what he does, as we all know he aint gonna act on what he says so he's blatently dissin himself really

^Now, to a point, I agree...

But what rapper really does everything he claims in his music?
Name one rapper that has threatened to shoot, stab, kill, hell even fight that has actually pulled through w/ thier threats?

So hes just pointing out the obvious really. Every other rapper is just to fake to admit that.

Yukmouth and his crew....rapped how there gonna shoot up the games crib next thing u know...its shot up...lol

and 2pac did rap alot that he did do and alot that his fam did if u call him fake i donno maybe somthinz wrong with u...just my opinion

Ss

yeh das funny cos gonzoe is from games area too, and he has a song called go hard or go home, describin more or less wot happened to games house.

ARon

VENOMOUS said:
no stupid.What he is saying watch the moves he makes to get richer and not to do the thingd you hear in his lyrics because itr entertainment.He was speaking the absolute truth.
yeah fuck what every rapper says, destroy this fucking art its just entertainment anyway. just watch the videos and the big cars i drive and shit. watch how i go from selling crack and opressing my people and robbing people and shit to becoming a multi-millionaire off the blindness of my culture, so in reality watch how i rape my culture to gain for myself. because we all know this is about 50 and how i got shot 9 times. show these little kids how to beat a sentence and shit. show these little kids a real idol like 50 cent, who the fuck is martin luther king jr, fuck him. fuck this fake persona i put upon the youth, they dont need to know the truth, just buy my album. fuck my culture, fuck my people, fuck everything but the dollar. especially fuck what i say though, fuck an art, fuck rap, i just use this black art to make myself wealthy, so fuck it.

Better yet, get the fuck out of here.

Aristotle said:
yeah fuck what every rapper says, destroy this fucking art its just entertainment anyway. just watch the videos and the big cars i drive and shit. watch how i go from selling crack and opressing my people and robbing people and shit to becoming a multi-millionaire off the blindness of my culture, so in reality watch how i rape my culture to gain for myself. because we all know this is about 50 and how i got shot 9 times. show these little kids how to beat a sentence and shit. show these little kids a real idol like 50 cent, who the fuck is martin luther king jr, fuck him. fuck this fake persona i put upon the youth, they dont need to know the truth, just buy my album. fuck my culture, fuck my people, fuck everything but the dollar. especially fuck what i say though, fuck an art, fuck rap, i just use this black art to make myself wealthy, so fuck it.

Thats real talk :thumb:

ArtsyGirl

Aristotle said:

On point.
If kids see 50 as a role model, God help Hip Hop.

Aristotle said:

real talk. :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.