50 Cent buys Jadakiss publishing rights + New En vieod

Status
Not open for further replies.
50 Cent buys Jadakiss publishing rights

"Jada don't fuck with me if you wanna eat cause i do your monkey ass like Jay did Mobb Deep"

50 cent exposes Jadakisses dirty laundry in his new diss title I RUN NEW YORK just as Jay Z exposed Prodigy's dirty laundrey (a picture of him in a ballarina leatard) in this diss.

50 Cent informs the streets that Jadakiss is a phony and that he doesnt have any of the things and ***elry he raps about and states how he is still in debt with Puffy.

Now heres where it gets interesting. 50 cent has claimed that this was a fixed fight from the beginning. If 50 cent were to purchase Jadakiss's publishing from Puffy, even for double the price Jada owes, he would infact basically have the LOX signed under him and therefore he would basically control Styles P's next release. This would mean that he would make money off of his cd just like he did with Game's. So all the Hype that 50 has been starting for Jada over this beef will only in end profit for him. Now remember it is not confirmed that 50 has bought his publishing yet but it could be a possibility, because as you recall the Bad Boy-LOX parting was not on good terms and may have led to burnt bridges with the LOX and Puffy. Puffy might just end up selling 50 the publishing because 50 is hot right now and having 50 owe you a huge favour is a very good thing. As well Puffy is an arrogant son of a bitch and is a smart business man, he knows the LOX are going nowhere and it will take them a long time to pay him back. Good business for Puffy is to collect on the money NOW.

Remember this is not bias I am just trying to show 50's angle and show that he is one smart motherfucker afterall.

Eminem's Next Video To Be "Ass Like That"

'Ass Like That,' Eminem's new single from his mult-platinum album 'Encore' will have the video shot in the next few weeks. Look for the video on MTV/BET a few weeks later. Visit SHADYBASE.COM to download it as soon as it's out.

Exodus said:
cuz that is some cold shit to do and if I was jada i'd murder that fool LOL actually i'd wanna murder 50 cuz that is fucking cold...and puffy cuz damn he knows what is going on...It would be a very fucked up thing to do...but that wouldn't make me dislike him or nething lmao...It's jada's problem although I kinda doubt that it is a real problem somehow this shit sounds fake to me...

RIP Makaveli said:
Eminem's Next Video To Be "Ass Like That"

'Ass Like That,' Eminem's new single from his mult-platinum album 'Encore' will have the video shot in the next few weeks. Look for the video on MTV/BET a few weeks later. Visit SHADYBASE.COM to download it as soon as it's out.

Has Eminem gone crazy? "Ass Like That" is the worst song on that album. Is he really testing us?

RIP Makaveli[B said:
Eminem's Next Video To Be "Ass Like That"[/B]

And it's going to have Crank Yankers puppets in it.

one mc on dj said:
cuz that is some cold shit to do and if I was jada i'd murder that fool LOL actually i'd wanna murder 50 cuz that is fucking cold...and puffy cuz damn he knows what is going on...It would be a very fucked up thing to do...but that wouldn't make me dislike him or nething lmao...It's jada's problem although I kinda doubt that it is a real problem somehow this shit sounds fake to me...
Dude you could not kill a cat.

illjoe said:
Dude you could not kill a cat.
Read b4 you make a stupid comment like that....

I said I would wanna....cuz that shit would piss me off if I was in his shoes...and I was uhhmz lmao so hood as he claims to be...most shit is lies neway..so do you now get what I was saying? :eek:

Please keep ya dumbass comments out of ur posts especially towards me... :thumb:

i swear to fucking god...what ever happened to jus bein a MC and battlin on the gotdamn mic...Yea, I'll give it to 50 that he's in a powerful position, but jesus he's makin a ass outta himself tryna scare Jada out of a battle he knows he cant win. Thats fuckin foulplay, to me. There's a certain line you jus dont cross...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.