50 Cent buys Jadakiss publishing rights + New En vieod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Skittle

Pittsey said:
It's not true.

It's the lyrics from the new 50 diss.

Puffy wouldn't sell. And 50 wouldn't buy.
i bet if puffy would sell (which would be a good career move), than 50 would buy (which would also be a good career move).

one mc on dj said:
Read b4 you make a stupid comment like that....

I said I would wanna....cuz that shit would piss me off if I was in his shoes...and I was uhhmz lmao so hood as he claims to be...most shit is lies neway..so do you now get what I was saying? :eek:

Please keep ya dumbass comments out of ur posts especially towards me... :thumb:
What makes you special ... your just another fake ass ethug.

illjoe said:
What makes you special ... your just another fake ass ethug.
Im far from an ethug...don't try that shit on me lmao it's not worth your time...I can't help it you took my post the way hmm you took it...pause..I been on yahoo been on msn that shit is full of e thugs and that's why I left that shit...

And seriously you should quit making dumb comments towards me..you only make me look intelligent...Get it?

Little Skittle said:
i bet if puffy would sell (which would be a good career move), than 50 would buy (which would also be a good career move).

how would it be a good career move for puffy, u do realise he prolly makes more than aftermath as a whole just selling clothes, lol.

Little Skittle

Silleone said:
how would it be a good career move for puffy, u do realise he prolly makes more than aftermath as a whole just selling clothes, lol.

1) it'll take him forever to see the money from the lox
2)he will prolly get more from 50 than he'll ever get from the lox
3) the most popular rapper at the moment will owe him a favor

PaulyPac said:
fuck is he

puffy wouldnt sell it to him
true say, ppl seem to forget that puffy and the lox squashed shit like 2-3 years ago.
remember loon how you want tht remix ft the lox and black rob ? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.