50 Cent bites El-P, ends Young Buck's career?

The more people hate 50 the more i like the way he does things. Sure, his recent records have been pretty awful, but when it coems to talking about situations that come up in rap, beefing etc, he always speaks sense IMO.

As much as i like Buck as a rapper, Buck's gonna put out a few more diss records, few mixtapes, put out an album possibly and then realise it aint so easy without 50.

Prize Gotti

Boots N Cats
Staff member
are you fucking serious? Drop the whole E-Thug bullshit dude... just because a man cries doesn't make him any less "hard" as you like to put it.. Jesus some of you net retards need to grow the fuck up and stop hiding behind your keyboard talking about "oh he's a fag cause he cries blah blah".. nobody is buying the lame shit you're selling.

Back to the topic.. i kinda feel bad for buck man, he was obviously appologizing for some shit he did wrong.. fiddy sounded like he understood but then goes and releases this convo.. thats some nasty shit, i lost alot of respect for 50.

Also... that buck response is some real shit.
you're an idiot, he's not being called a "fag" cos he was crying, he's being called a "fag" because he is crying about getting kicked out of G-Unit. also 50 was cool until Buck said "fuck G-Unit" publicly.

You should really check the fact before you chat the wack son.

raywaters11

lmao..
look at the comments on youtube. everyone tries to sound sooo fuckin ghetto sometimes. its sad.

pretty lame song, some whack lines. weaker than tin foil? thats not as good as game usually is. i expect his next shit to be better tho.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.