50 cent as sweet as can be says movie co-star...

thadeadlyfoe said:
I think the point people are trying to make about the weed/alcohol thing is the fact that he talks about doing it in a lot off songs.Even had that 1 song on GRODT.That's what makes him look bad.Good for him if he never done all that,just stop talking bout it.
ALL rappers talk about shit they never done. every rapper i've heard at one point talks about how they killed someone. but they havent.
just cause drinkin and smokin is less of a crime and is achievable without real punishment, he cant say he does even if he doesnt?
he just makin a song man

Synful*Luv

Staff member
I wonder if he's going to get shot again so that he can't "rebuild his gangsta" LOL

maybe she slept with him and he was no good so she attacked his "thug" image to make him look bad while she still looks good, who know:(

Synful*Luv said:
I wonder if he's going to get shot again so that he can't "rebuild his gangsta" LOL

maybe she slept with him and he was no good so she attacked his "thug" image to make him look bad while she still looks good, who know:(

nah, he hired a reverend 'cuz he found god

HellRazor05 said:
Yeah I don't understand what he's tryin' to do by saying all this shit. I knew he didn't drink but to say he's never drank before, never smoked weed, never even smoked a cigarette....come on. One out of the three has to be a lie. Everyone at his age has at least tried one of those, seeing how bad they are or not. I used to think cigarettes were horrible when I was like 12...now I smoke. If he made a song about staying "high all the time" and supposedly lied what makes you think hes not lying about never even doing it? I don't know what he's tryin' to accomplish but it sounds pretty dumb if you ask me. I think he's tryin' to get the older generation to respect him for saying shit like that.
tru
but even the older generation has done at least one of the three back in their day
but you're right i dont know where he is going with this. hes not exactly going to get hoodstripes for that

EDouble

Will suck off black men for a dime
Pittsey said:
Another thread to hate on 50.

Just so you lot know.

50 Cent is way more succesful than all of you. 50 Cent has way more talent than all of you, and then some. 50 Cent is way richer than all of you. 50 Cent has hotter women than all of you.

Just thought I'd add that. Now get back to hating on 50. For whatever reason. *cough* jealousy *cough*
uneccesary

Pittsey said:

Just so you lot know.

50 Cent is way more succesful than all of you. 50 Cent has way more talent than all of you, and then some. 50 Cent is way richer than all of you. 50 Cent has hotter women than all of you.

Just thought I'd add that. Now get back to hating on 50. For whatever reason. *cough* jealousy *cough*
just like 50 was jealous of ja rule

ManiacDego said:
hahahah i laugh at u

if i had eminem and dre at my back come on, he got the beats, the hype and all that shit on the right place on earth...ohh what a talent

and theres no reason to be jealous, 50 hasnt talent, coze he got no voice...and his lyrics arent that smart shit...if u listen to it...
its only drinkin champagna all tha time fuckin bitches in the club

he has hotter chicks: yes he have. but if i have so much money i got the girls too...

theres talent, and theres hype
pac had talent, 50 has the hype
whoa take it easy man i think you choked up pittsey really bad :eek:

zhade said:
dont drink? dont smoke?
50's a bitch
hahaha
really? if u dont smoke or drink your a bitch. So i guess at some point in their lifes when they werent smokin or drinkin these people were bitches: Malcolm X, MLK Jr., Mike Tyson, Roy Jones, Nelson Mandela, etc. idiot

Pittsey said:

Just so you lot know.

LOL i feel u

Shot 21

"Nigga Im high all the time. I smoke that good shit"

I aint got a problem with him not smoking/drinking but when he makes songs about it he just proves himself to be full of shit. Mind you he does that in most songs

In Da Club
Im So Hoos
Lay U Down
U Not Like Me
Back Down
Piggy Bank

and basically every song where he talks about being gangsta, bein in the hood, killing, or being in the club etc.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.