50 cent, another Tupac wannabe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive read alot bout wat hes been saying lately.. from his interviews to his songs, sounds like a Tupac personality/lyric biter. wat u's fink?
i posted another thread on how nas bited his style too, fuk all dese biters!!

most of yas prolly fink imma hardcore tupac fan, well i am, das y i dont like fkn lowies taking his style.

linx

Staff member
I had to put your post through a spell check to see what you were saying. Anyway, no. Not everyone is a fucking Pac wannnabe. 50 Cent is a rap artist that makes good music, but he's only a medicore emcee. Anyone who disagrees is just, well dumb.

linx

Staff member
Oh, on a side note...

Does anyone think Tony Yayo is fucking ANNOYING as a hype man? His screaming is fucking annoying as hell and he sounds like an idiot. I'm watching this MTV special on 50 and this party he's throwing because of The Massacre and Yayo is hyping 50. Holy shit someone needs to punch him in the throat.

50 Cent is most definatly a Tupac wannabe.

His whole image and style is copied off of Pac.....however, Pac actually had something called TALENT. He was articulate and rapped about things that were/are relevent. 50 just raps about clubs and how many people he's gonna pop.

WSmakaveli2003 said:
just about everyone in the rap game is on pac's nuts ... they wish they could even touch what he accomplished in his lifetime
tru dat 100%, the only difference between rappers nowadays are how much dey bite his style.

r.i.p. Tupac, ur presence is still felt and u'll always live on in ur music!

LinX` said:
I had to put your post through a spell check to see what you were saying. Anyway, no. Not everyone is a fucking Pac wannnabe. 50 Cent is a rap artist that makes good music, but he's only a medicore emcee. Anyone who disagrees is just, well dumb.
I don't care what you did to get my message, as long as it got across. I'll try to write more correctly from now on. Like WSmakaveli2003 said, 50 cent wouldn't be where he is now if he wasn't on Tupac's nuts the whole time to get to where he is.

Hellrazor1978 said:
50 Cent is most definatly a Tupac wannabe.

His whole image and style is copied off of Pac.....however, Pac actually had something called TALENT. He was articulate and rapped about things that were/are relevent. 50 just raps about clubs and how many people he's gonna pop.

50's promotional pictures with the bullet prf vest was basicallly the same kind of pics pacs took .

50 said it him self " i want them to luv me like they luv pac".

plus stealing verses and beats to diss people.

Rukas

Capo Dei Capi
Staff member
An African-American male, gets shot, survives. sells millions of CDs, makes some enemies.

Yep, definitly a Tupac biter. :rolleyes:

Minus the talent, acting career, subject matter, revolutionary outlook, or anything that made Tupac so great...

ChrisZimbo

Staff member
freekygeeky said:
ive read alot bout wat hes been saying lately.. from his interviews to his songs, sounds like a Tupac personality/lyric biter. wat u's fink?

most of yas prolly fink imma hardcore tupac fan, well i am, das y i dont like fkn lowies taking his style.
hi noob

freekygeeky said:

You know I doubt 50 tries to take pac's style...So i think you have read and heard wrong...

and uhh...

www.2pacboard.com/forum/life

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Think_ThuGLiFE said:
50's promotional pictures with the bullet prf vest was basicallly the same kind of pics pacs took .

50 said it him self " i want them to luv me like they luv pac".

plus stealing verses and beats to diss people.

Still people don't get it...

There's some dumb Mofo's on this board. Irony is the word of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.