50 cant interview with Westwood, speaks on game and dre

50 cent interview with Westwood, speaks on game and dre

WESTOOD: It's about to go down! 50 cent in the muthafucking building! What's up fiddy? - it's a big boy game right now!

50: Thats right! We in here family!

WESTOOD: Your movie is a big boy look! How you feeling about it?

50: Ah man, it feels real big westwood. It was a learning experience. I got the chance to work with the likes of Jim Sheridan as director. The writer of the screenplay was Terr Winter who did the sopranos.

WESTOOD: Are you comfortable with everything you did on camera?

50: Everything man. I got frontal nudity in the film man.

WESTOOD: For real! your crazy!

50: I was very comfortable. It was a prison scene and we were all in the shower. Everybody's nude.

WESTOOD: I'm your biggest fan but I dont to be in the front row when you're butt naked.

50: Yeah, and I'm sure you don't wanna see that Tim, that's why we're cool Tim. If you wanted to see that, we wouldn't be cool!

WESTOOD: You know that's put a lot of extra zeros on your box office take, just that move alone.

50: It's definatly one of those moments when you could be like mmmm - am I making the right decision here? But it's cool, cos I got the magic stick! And it's going to raise my stock baby.

WESTOOD: What happened with Game? It's a mess. Do you ever feel like being forgiving?

50: I'm not forgiving. I'm not that kind of person. Idon't usually initiate these situations so I don't usually have any remorse. But to my knowledge neither me nor Dre is working on Gmae's next record.

WESTOOD: What Dre ain't messing with it?

50: Nah he can't! C'mon if I'm not messing with it how can Dre mess with it, that'll mean me and Dre got beef. This is how I get down. I had a problem with Ja Rule and you stand next to Ja trying to help him, then me and you got a problem. That's how me and Fat Joe, Nas, R Kelly and Jadakiss have got our little issues.

WESTOOD: That's straight gangsta! What happened with Game?

50: Game only worked with me for a week and we recorded the six records that we put on his album. I think in his head he thought that he could become 50 cent.

This was taken from the sun newspaper today.

I'd just like to say that Westwood is a prat :thumb:

Old news, and Dre is working on Game's album, so I guess 50's got beef with him. This guy should just keep his mouth closed, every time he opens it he makes himself look like more of a retard. I actually didn't think that was possible, but he keeps finding new ways to do it.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.