50 A Snitch: Anyone Know What This Is About?

Basically I've heard all about this in songs

Jadakiss's Checkmate "heard you put some good niggaz behind bars"
"bet your last two quarters i'd never tell that much"

The Game Lil Bit Remix "six months ago i was screaming g-unit until i found out that nigga five o is a snitch"

50 Cent XXL Interview "where i'm from its the worst insult to call someone a snitch, so thats what these niggaz gone do to me"

ive heard it mentioned a lot more but these are just the ones that stick out, anyone know how this came about/what the deal is?

a

Somebody said it one time, then people kinda just ran with it. They say he was the reason that the F.B.I. (or the D.E.A., I 4got) started to raid Murder Inc.'s offices. But the F.B.I. already knew what was going down. They were just waiting.

And also, Ja Rule and Black Child lied because they named the officer and the precinct that he worked at. But when XXL tried to locate the officer at the precinct, XXL said that the officer which Ja and Black named had never ever worked at that precinct.

*I just tried to find the article, but I don't know what happened to it

in 2001 50 was charged for assault or sumthing whilst on probation so he was looking at 1 year... so he made a deal sed sum names and his 1 year sentence was reduced 2 like a $10,000 fine it is veeeeery old news

Confucius87 said:
Somebody said it one time, then people kinda just ran with it. They say he was the reason that the F.B.I. (or the D.E.A., I 4got) started to raid Murder Inc.'s offices. But the F.B.I. already knew what was going down. They were just waiting.

And also, Ja Rule and Black Child lied because they named the officer and the precinct that he worked at. But when XXL tried to locate the officer at the precinct, XXL said that the officer which Ja and Black named had never ever worked at that precinct.

I dont really believe 50's a snitch (you know theres always two sides to a story) but according to the Source and Beef documentary, both the precinct and officer do exist.

gggunot said:
in 2001 50 was charged for assault or sumthing whilst on probation so he was looking at 1 year... so he made a deal sed sum names and his 1 year sentence was reduced 2 like a $10,000 fine it is veeeeery old news
From what I understand, it wasnt an assault charge, it was on drug charges; and 50 accepted a plea bargain and got shock incarcaration. But 50 explains that whole incident in his new book - I read an excerpt somebody posted up a while back at the Ill Community.

Little Skittle

the whole thing started from 50's song "ghetto quran" in which he names names of killers, and drug dealers, and people looked at that as snitching, since he was puttin their names out there

Confucius87 said:

XXL isn't a reliable source. Apparently Jimmy Iovine owns the magazine company so obviously he wouldn't portray his artist in a negative matter. Kinda like Benzino giving a good review for his album in The Source. Gotta take it with a grain of salt.

BTW I just listened to "Ghetto Quran" and YES 50cent mentions shit he shouldn't have. No wonder he's been shot at.

yayo

warriorinjewelz said:
50 would never snitch. he even said it himself. 50 would never lie to his fans for millions and millions of dollars. peace
You're either pulling on the crack pipe too hard, or that was pure sarcasm.

Mr.Deuce

Mr.Deuce Wigalow: Male E-Gigolo
warriorinjewelz said:
50 would never snitch. he even said it himself. 50 would never lie to his fans for millions and millions of dollars. peace
what u smokin on?how old are u?i think u still believe that santa claus comes to ya house..:rolleyes:

1-ghetto quran
2-bet how im living
3-mixtape songs linkin extortion between preme and the inc
4-his manager is the son of a high ranking fbi official
5-he rolls with police.

sniper said:
and j prince is delusional :rolleyes:
Guess he is, but it was Z-Ro who said that 50 was on 'How Ya Livin'. I live in TX and anybody here will tell you that Z-Ro is a bit throw off in the head, and so quick to jump into somebody else's beefs. Hell, Z-Ro went in Murder Dog magazine himself and snitched on Presidential Records - calling them drug dealers and sayin how the police was scared of them...but of couse unless its 50 Cent, it gets swept under the rug and ignored.

But do you know what kind of show "How Ya" Living" was? It was basically the 'MTV Cribs' of BET where they celebes would give you a tour of their houses. 50 was NEVER on that show, giving a tour of his house - if so, please show me footage and proof of a scheduled appearace. The only other primetime show 50 could've been on was "NY/LA" but thing he said about Inc was Ja should stop singing and Ashanti to shave her sideburns. Roll your eyes to that. ;) :thumb:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.