50 A Snitch: Anyone Know What This Is About?

he never snitched on nobdy....ja rule put this phony police report out on the street that said 50 snitched in the affadvit but when the magazine that wrote about the article tried to locate the Precinct number...there was no such precinct

Crunkadelic said:
Guess he is, but it was Z-Ro who said that 50 was on 'How Ya Livin'. I live in TX and anybody here will tell you that Z-Ro is a bit throw off in the head, and so quick to jump into somebody else's beefs. Hell, Z-Ro went in Murder Dog magazine himself and snitched on Presidential Records - calling them drug dealers and sayin how the police was scared of them...but of couse unless its 50 Cent, it gets swept under the rug and ignored.

But do you know what kind of show "How Ya" Living" was? It was basically the 'MTV Cribs' of BET where they celebes would give you a tour of their houses. 50 was NEVER on that show, giving a tour of his house - if so, please show me footage and proof of a scheduled appearace. The only other primetime show 50 could've been on was "NY/LA" but thing he said about Inc was Ja should stop singing and Ashanti to shave her sideburns. Roll your eyes to that. ;) :thumb:
theres a j prince article reacting to the direct event of 50 'snitching' about how murder inc was founded of drug money ....... so thats all fake ??

50 is a snitch because he put preme in jail and the cops were investagating on prince because of that ghetto qruan song, 50 also pressed charges on black child and irv ghotti from the incident at the hit factory, he sued ghotti for 350 thousand for damages. Then to top it off he filed a order of protection from the murder inc staff, it both the officer and the preicent EXIST, cop that beef dvd,

man 50 is a snitch and thats that, old news. 50 and g unit are not respected by real niggaz, because there fake, its only dem dumb white kids that feel g unit because they go wit what they see on t.v, they dont pay attention to whats going on in the street, these dudes are not real street niggaz, and i aint talking about buck, cuz i respect him, even though i think he fucked up when he dissed game, and WTF is up wit 50 dissing half the niggaz in NEW YORK, this guy dont rep NEW YORK, hes never in the club and he fucking lives in conneicut

Crunkadelic said:
Hell, Z-Ro went in Murder Dog magazine himself and snitched on Presidential Records - calling them drug dealers and sayin how the police was scared of them...
Never knew that. Thanx for the info :thumb:. I knew I didn't like Z-Ro for a reason

sniper said:
theres a j prince article reacting to the direct event of 50 'snitching' about how murder inc was founded of drug money ....... so thats all fake ??
There was a small J Prince article in the Source a year or two ago addressing 50 Cent, but I dont recall him mentioning anything about 50 being on BET's "How Ya Livin'" like Zro claimed - but he did mention "Ghetto Quran" though.

Solomonz2 said:
50 is a snitch because he put preme in jail and the cops were investagating on prince because of that ghetto qruan song, 50 also pressed charges on black child and irv ghotti from the incident at the hit factory, he sued ghotti for 350 thousand for damages. Then to top it off he filed a order of protection from the murder inc staff, it both the officer and the preicent EXIST, cop that beef dvd,
Right after the stabbing @ the Hit Factory, there was some talk about suing Gotti for the assault, but they decided not to...so they didnt. This is coming from both a pre-Shady/Aftermath era 50 Cent interview with XXL and one of Bang Em Smurf's last interviews before going to prison. Even while they were beefing, Smuf said 50 didnt file that order of protection.

Solomonz2 said:
i dont think the ghetto quran started the investigation. but yeah gotti has spoken on the suing they did, how hes forked out bout half a mill to shut these guys up. :thumb:

Is 50 Cent A Snitch?
Contributed by kpaul on: 05/16/03 @ 08 PM
EurWeb: Is 50 Cent the Snitch that Could? More accusations that 50 got Murder Inc. investigated - J. Prince, the founder of Rap-A-Lot, calls out 50 Cent for snitching on Murder Inc. in the June issue of The Source.

J. Prince was quoted at EurWeb as saying, "Any man who gets on BET and says another man’s company is started with drug money and 2 weeks later the FBI starts infiltrating their camp ... he’s the most famous snitch I’ve ever seen in my life."
Eurweb current has about 60 comments at the time of posting.

Do you think he's a snitch? Or that he did the right thing

http://www.mallasch.com/music/review.php?sid=10

Accusations 50 Cent Got Murder Inc. Investigated
Posted on Saturday, May 17 @ 17:11:50 CDT by MusicMan

Rap-A-Lot founder J. Prince is blaming 50 Cent for the woes at Murder Inc. in the June issue of The Source. "Any man who gets on BET and says another man’s company is started with drug money and 2 weeks later the FBI starts infiltrating their camp," J blasted. "He’s the most famous snitch I’ve ever seen in my life."

http://rapdirt.com/article4949.html

That's Yayo who filed that order of protection. Bang 'Em Smurf said it in an interview. They proved that the order had been filed in the Beef DVD... Did they show the document?

sniper said:
Is 50 Cent A Snitch?
Contributed by kpaul on: 05/16/03 @ 08 PM
EurWeb: Is 50 Cent the Snitch that Could? More accusations that 50 got Murder Inc. investigated - J. Prince, the founder of Rap-A-Lot, calls out 50 Cent for snitching on Murder Inc. in the June issue of The Source.

J. Prince was quoted at EurWeb as saying, "Any man who gets on BET and says another man’s company is started with drug money and 2 weeks later the FBI starts infiltrating their camp ... he’s the most famous snitch I’ve ever seen in my life."
Eurweb current has about 60 comments at the time of posting.

Do you think he's a snitch? Or that he did the right thing

http://www.mallasch.com/music/review.php?sid=10

Accusations 50 Cent Got Murder Inc. Investigated
Posted on Saturday, May 17 @ 17:11:50 CDT by MusicMan

Rap-A-Lot founder J. Prince is blaming 50 Cent for the woes at Murder Inc. in the June issue of The Source. "Any man who gets on BET and says another man’s company is started with drug money and 2 weeks later the FBI starts infiltrating their camp," J blasted. "He’s the most famous snitch I’ve ever seen in my life."

http://rapdirt.com/article4949.html
J. Prince never acutally said "How Ya Livin" though. 50 was never on "How Ya Livin" - he would've had to have shown his crib, but he didnt do that around that time. But 50 was on Rap City, NYLA, and 106 & Park.

Crunkadelic said:
J. Prince never acutally said "How Ya Livin" though. 50 was never on "How Ya Livin" - he would've had to have shown his crib, but he didnt do that around that time. But 50 was on Rap City, NYLA, and 106 & Park.
ok my bad about that, i aint familiar with bet that much, cos im from the uk. pz.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.