2Pac Dubbed "The Most Overrated Artist" By Blender Magazine

Blenders full of s*hit

Its funny to see that Pac has been gone for 12 years and he still has so many haters.Blender are f*cking retards to say that the greatest hip-hop artist of all time is the most under rated.His impact in the music industry speaks for itself.He has reached so many people in many different ways something that very few artist can do today.Not to mention that he has the most records sold all time in hiphop/#1.BLENDER is just looking for attention and looking to promote their horrible magazine!

Its funny to see that Pac has been gone for 12 years and he still has so many haters.Blender are f*cking retards to say that the greatest hip-hop artist of all time is the most under rated.His impact in the music industry speaks for itself.He has reached so many people in many different ways something that very few artist can do today.Not to mention that he has the most records sold all time in hiphop/#1.BLENDER is just looking for attention and looking to promote their horrible magazine!

M

-MRC-

raywaters your definitely the only loser here, calling everybody else out for having an opinion, and then being so arrogant as to write R.I.P tupac, like your the most understanding person, or like he'll read your dumbass blogs.
And if you could get your head out of your ass, 2pac considered himself a poet, he has books with his poetry in it, and he went to a school for artistically gifted kids.
And noone ever said he was a better speaker than MLK or Malcolm x, the point was that he was powerful beyond music, and he spoke to uplift the people that you pretend to be.
There's no religous reasons why I feel the way I do about tupac, but seeing he has done so many good things for society, just to have people condemn him, or emulate him for his stereotypical gangster image like you probably do.

C

clos1975

Another SAD Story for some1 wanting to be part of a mediocre media.

I am too a HUGE FAN of PAC... And I don't only think he was and still is the greatest poets, lyricist, song writer that ever touch a mic (RAP), but it saddens me to hear how some of these idiots are hating on such a talented individual. We are all going to die and that is a fact no one can't take away or deny for that matter. So, that been said, how many of you currently hating on PAC's talent are going to even be remember by your own family. I am willing to bet, that a few years down the line, better yet, a few months down the line your asses would become "Old Newspaper" Toss on the side, news that no one would want to ever hear again. In that sense respect and give the man (Pac) his props for being whom he was in his short live, and having done, created his own legacy.

Most props for all of you in here responding against all ODDS (all you fucking Hater) yeah that's right he 12 years ago he knew a lot of you non-volatile individuals would be doing just this; hate on him. He once said "When I die, these mother fuckers will really know what I am talking about" Said and done, I know for a fact YOU haters are the mother fuckers he was referring too...

HERE is a little list to help you haters have a nice ride on PAC....
Keep your head up.
Don't make enemies with me.
When we ride on our enemies.
When you see me nigga, you better holla at me.
Only God can judge me.
Fuck all yall.
Die slow.
My little homies.
Soon as I get home.
I will never call you bitch again.
Ready for whatever.
Pour out a little liquor.
When we ride.
Bury me a G.
Fucking with the wrong nigga.
Until the end of time.
To my unborn child.
Turn this house into a "Happy home"
Dope fiend dinner.
Against all odd (you bitches)
Redemption.
The thug in me.
Can you get away.....
I rather be your lover.
All out.
In the event of my demise.
Pac's life.
Tongue kissing (your bitch)
First to bomb
Get money (don't hate)

Just get those few songs to take you throughout the day... Perhaps it would inspire your lonely soul to make something out of life and not become statistics... Holla back!

blender fuckin sucks ass. realize theyre a magazine focused on bullshit rock or metal shit. they never have cared about any rapper, unless its some freakshow like kanye who dont represent real rap. pop and rap r 2 entirely different animals. ppl like lil jon and soulja boy aint real rap neither. 2pac got some of best songs ever. especially his unreleased songs. i hate remixed songs. overrated is kurt kobain and mc hammer. ppl like vanilla ice and weird al. fo dem ta diss 2pac datz dead wrong my nigga. these pussys probably also said k-fed is the best rapper alive after lil wayne. i dont know as i dont read this magazine, never have and never will. what about most underrated rappers? ppl like mac dre and spice 1 who deserve props but aint gotten much cuz they wouldnt make hip-pop 4 the same junkies who read teen people and other tabloids. fuck blender! even the name of their magazine is wack. they just mix shit up and sell it like a paper smoothie. very unappetizin and shitty in appearance

raywaters11

MRC, first of all, suck my dick.

other than that, if this keyboard i'm on had a sarcasm key, i would have hit it over and over in my last post. but calling tupac the greatest poet ever makes you look like a retarded asshole wigger stuck in his own little world. fuck shakespeare, right? you dumb cunt. you think you're doing rap music a favor by standing up in your white community and saying you love rap music and i bet you say nigger just because you thinnk the black kids would be fine with it because you listen to tupac while you jack off? shut up faggot. read my first post where i said blender was wrong on voting pac most overrated. tupac is my favorite rapper and imo the best of all time, but that doesnt mean i worship the guy and think he is the greatest person to walk the planet since jesus. open your eyes, fucktard.

M

-MRC-

I guess I touched an insecure nerve, the only reason someone gets that pissed when somebody questions their logic is because they know they're wrong and probably hate themselves.
You are fake, and I guarantee you're the type that tupac talks about in his lyrics, he knew that people like you would treat his music like a new fad and emulate the thug image, and because you are'nt intelligent enough to understand his lyrics you pretend that your the toughest person and you relate to tupac the most.
Whoever left that earlier post is right, when you die, which we all will, you'll be treated like old news, rather than valuing other tupac fans for understanding his message of hope and change, you call them out for attention, because you have no intelligent message yourself.
You think by trying to call me out for being white and listening to rap, you offend me, but you're the type of opressive ignorant person that keeps this world from changing.
Your trying to pit me into a box of steryotypes because that's all you can do, saying I use the N word because that's all you can say, but you're probably white yourself, and if you're not your helping white racism out by saying white people should'nt value the knowledge and power of a black person.
I never say racist terms, and I seperate myself from being just a white person by taking knowledge from every race, because I know when I die the lack of skin pigment I have won't matter, but what I learn, and what I stand for will.
I can't tell you one thing tupac said about disliking someone because of their race, but I can tell you a million things he says about ignorant people, opressive people, and people like you who go along for the ride when it's cool to, and never get the true meaning of being a good person, and giving everybody a fair shot based on integrity and moral fabric.
And you consider calling other people out social change, because you're too unmotivated and unintelligent to speak what you think is how a good person should act, what have you done? will you vote? do you have a positive opinion about change, or a negative opinion about people who don't like your opinion?.
Leave what you think is an acceptable way for a "white person" to think, an not what you think is a negative way for a "whie person" to think, honestly then I could atleast respect your opinion.

Kadafi Son

Pac - the greatest poet (and more) of all time

I'm from tha hood, I ain't tryna feel that Shakespeare shit. Pac had that touch with his pen that could make a brotha or anyone internationally understand his perspective. Even Prodigy said and he don't like Pac. This issue will continue for centuries (if Amerikkka is still standin), but til the end, I'm ridin with Pac, since nobody else could, in a comprehending stance, ride with me

raywaters11

wtf r u talkin about? i just said pac was the best of all time, and now you're sayin i dont understand his music and i call him a fad? read my shit before you write back.

anyone who thinks tupac was the greatest poet of all time is ignorant, closed minded, and uneducated. not saying i dont like his poetry or respect his poetry, i used it for class projects many times, but seriously, its tupac. get some actual culture if you think his poetry was the greatest of all time.

M

-MRC-

yeah, I don't get why when people mention tupac as a great poet it's looked as weak or compared to shakespear, the point is that him making great music is one thing, but the fact the way he created his music was'nt to a beat, most of the time it was in silence.
The way the words fit together and speak to so many people is absloutely poetry, and I personally don't read poetry, how many other artists can you read their lyrics and still get the power of the message.
Tupac was one of a kind that way, and like all of the great people throughout history, his message will always stay relevant, he will never be seen as a great 90's rapper, you never hear that, it's always one of the greatest rappers of all time, and in my opinion the greatest of all time.

U

Unregistered2

retarded ass magazine

that magazine obviously is just trying to generate hype.. they have no idea what they are saying ... how stupid can they be?

J

JBW

How dumb is Blender! - Tupac is the best selling rapper of all time. An overrated rapper would be 50 Cent!

X

XCHASN

Fuck blender

FUCK BLENDER.....Blender is one fuckd up magazine that no nothing bout the music industry and how it established itself......fuck the haters.... and so what if Pac Is overrated...he didnt like y'all...im a fan and im happy his overrated coz he was always on top in my and all of his fans eyes

C

clos1975

Dumb fuck

I have not read anyone talked about your dumb ass. There is no-one in here talking about tupac being the greatest poet dumb bastard, peeps are talking about him being the best lyricist in the sense of being able to maneuver words the way he did and make so much sense relating to the middle class and bellow... Don't be so closed minded, and read the lines for what they stand for... There is a lot of ignorance in this room, and you have just filled one of the empty spots.....

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.