Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LL Cool J - The Ripper strikes back

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Butt Rubber

More arrogant than SicC
dedbrd said:
I think LL destroyed him, and yes I think he ended a career befor the career got started. mean Bis has never blown and he had tons of hype back in the day
how did LL end his career? Hasn't Canibus had 4 albums come out since these two songs dropped?

one mc |one| dj

Bank Robber said:
how did LL end his career? Hasn't Canibus had 4 albums come out since these two songs dropped?
Word, I always thought Canibus got praised alot since 2000 BC.and it was pretty obvious he fucked up on Can-I-Bus( And with LL goin at him that made his mainstream career go downhill) and later on he fucked up one more time with the C True Hollywood Stories or sumthin. Im not good with names/titles man but hm...the rest of his albums are really nice and in my eyes definitely worth buying.

2000 BC.
The Curriculum
Rip The Jacker

if u watch beef 2 bis clearly says that he didnt mean to disrespect LL, the borrow the mic shit was a compliment to LL, but obviously being the asshole LL is his ego got in the way, bis was hungry so of course he wants to shine, LL realised this and got jealous.

tru he did, and redman co-signed him too, sayin that bis wasnt that kinda guy to start beef, he jus said ll prolly took it the wrong way.

Second Round K.O., though Ripper Strikes Back is good. Flipping the "99% of your fans" line was nice, but practically every line on LL's track was taken from 'Bis and turned around, which is kinda weak.

Silleone said:
if u watch beef 2 bis clearly says that he didnt mean to disrespect LL, the borrow the mic shit was a compliment to LL, but obviously being the asshole LL is his ego got in the way, bis was hungry so of course he wants to shine, LL realised this and got jealous.
Yeah, but that kinda shit happens all of the time in rap. Most rappers have big egos.

I understand Bis didn't mean any disrespect, but at the sametime I can see why LL took the Bis's original verse as a diss. Depending on how you look at it, it seems like a compliment, but at sametime a challenge - its like he was tellin LL what he would do to get that mic of his arm. L probably thought Bis was one of them new hunger cats arrogant enough to go at big names.

Illuminattile said:
Second Round K.O., though Ripper Strikes Back is good. Flipping the "99% of your fans" line was nice, but practically every line on LL's track was taken from 'Bis and turned around, which is kinda weak.
Aint that one of the purpose of "responding" though? I mean it aint like most of the lines on LL's song were flipped around from what Bis said.

Yeah maybe so but it was shameful how he asked bis to remove it(which he did)then he recorded a verse dissin bis, i mean what kind ish is that, if your gonna ask him to take of his verse becuz it offends u fine, but how can u then go back and diss him.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.