100 greatest rap/hip hop lyrical performances

ARon

I guess that would be the difference between most battles and the Biggie Tupac battle. Most battles are on that lyrical level, i guess they really were out to kill each other, i guess it would be what your more of a fan of, and of course that were here, we know what most prefer.

Hit em up is deff the best diss of all time. It was heard everywhere and it wasnt so much a diss as a threat and thats what made it so great. u could tell pac an the lawz werent in it for the rap title but for blood. All them dudes was gettin hood wild. they where fire and nuthin else. Pac was one of those people that did nothing unless he did it passionatly , so u know that he meant what he said. they werent just fancy nice lyrics for u to rhym to, they were the fuckin warnings.

This kind of lists are always bullshit 'coz nobody never agree with them...I love Pac's"So many Tearz" but it can't be #2 rap's best performance ever...

Trump Tite said:
Are you serious??? His lyrics are crazy on that song. Garbage???

My adversaries cry like ho's
fully eraddicate my foes
My lyrics explode on contact gamin you ho's
who else but momma's only son........

Plus all u bustaz is jealous
pull your gun out and blast
I dare u niggaz to open fire I'll muder that ass
and disappear before the cops come runnin
my glock spittin rounds niggaz fallin down clutchin they stomach...

How can you call that garbage??? Those lyrics are straight up fire. Plus with that sick, menancing beat. FAR from garbage
yaaaa bud....

ok first of all, i said garbage when compared to Pac's best lyrical preformances.. we're talkin Me Against The World, Letter 2 My Unborn, So Many Tears, My Block, etc... its still an average to good song in my eyes.. but come on, would u honestly put it in his top 50 songs? hell no.

and second, i know the all lyrics from the "hey devante..." to the "thug life nigga westiside!" and they are not fire at all.. and neither the rhyme scheme itself nor the content/subject matter is anything special. and its not insightful in the least bit. furthermore, the chorus is jacked from method man.

If you ranked the songs on AEOM alone, it wouldnt be in the top half of that album.

If you want "fire" lyrics on AEOM, peep Only God Can Judge Me or Holla At Me.

cmon nigga wtf is u thinkin

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.