Z-Trip

Z-Trip is one of those rare DJs who have taken the game somewhere most DJs fear to tread. Not that he's some kind of fool. He's rocked some of the biggest parties all over the world, released a string of records to commercial and critical acclaim –snagging some huge rappers while he's at it - and he's even got one of those super-rare collectibles from back in the day out there just for extra cool points. You know, the kind that will go for like, $500 on eBay. At least, it will until people realise they should really spend their money stockpiling petrol and tinned goods.

There are not many DJs who can lay claim to rocking a crowd of 500'000 people whilst opening for The Rolling Stones; headlining a tent at Coachella twice; headlining Australia's Good Vibrations festival and playing to 70'000 heads at Bonaroo two years in a row. In fact Z-trip is the only one really, isn't he. And if that wasn't enough, Z-Trip's major label debut "Shifting Gears" was given 4 stars by Rolling Stone — it's highest honor. Z-Trip is quite simply one of the biggest DJs of our time.

In addition to party rocking and producing, Z-Trip has evolved into one of the world's most respected mixmasters for his raw technical skills and imaginative, genre-bending combinations of rap, rock, and your wildest dreams. It's a fact that many call him the "godfather of mash-ups", as he is considered one of the originators of the genre.
Event Info Host: Cargo
Type: Party - Night of Mayhem
Time and Place Start Time: Thursday, June 5, 2008 at 7:00pm
End Time: Friday, June 6, 2008 at 1:00am
Street: 83 Rivington Street
City/Town: London, United Kingdom
View MapGoogleMapQuestMicrosoftYahoo
Contact Info Phone: 02076137736
Email: james.p@cargo-london.com

This is a rare UK opportunity to see one of the largest, most prolific and most skilled DJs and club bangers of our times. Recognise!

In support Mr Thing, fresh from releasing the first volume of Strange Breaks and Mr Thing on BBE will be providing the UK answer on the wheels of steel.

Big night!

Info & Tickets:

Cargo - Event - 1142

Grab your soon as they are going at a ridiculous rate!

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I went to this one too. Great atmosphere. I got a BJ in the bathroom.

Jeez, my life's like groundhog day.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.