Yukmouth's cousin signed to Aftermath?

I've just heard the song 'World War III' from the All Out War mixtape (which you can listen to here) and Yukmouth says in the third verse : "Imma have the last laugh/My cousin signed to Aftermath/One phone call I'll have them muthafuckers clap your ass" What the fuck is he talking about? BTW he's dissin Afroman in the same song (at the end of the first verse), why? :confused:

he did post the song where he said u can listen to the song here and click on here, ya i was wondering the same thing of what he meant, hes dissin afroman cause he said somethin bout yuk i heard

Since it seems that most people don't know, I have to go with my original assumption. Maybe Yukmouth is trying to play mind games, and just tossing that out there to make the Aftermath people think that someone in the camp can't be trusted. Just a thought.

Hostile Apostle said:
Since it seems that most people don't know, I have to go with my original assumption. Maybe Yukmouth is trying to play mind games, and just tossing that out there to make the Aftermath people think that someone in the camp can't be trusted. Just a thought.
actually that sounds right :thumb:

Onion Juice said:
http://www.worldwideconnected.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=326

I guess he considered Yuk whack to him in the WORD ASSOCIATION part.
Very funny since Afro's whack as fuck. I think Yuk also took the song 'Whack rappers' as a subliminal diss to him. In 'World War III', he exactly says about Afroman "I represent Oakland/And muthafuck the Afroman/This nigga's whack as fuck/How you gone speak on Yuk/I'll have my comtpon goons come hit u up"
BTW? Afroman's from Compton? Thank you guys for your answers to the Aftermath question. Buy the All Out War mixtape it's straight fire!

Afroman is a fuckin don, also if yuk is talking bout spider then i doubt spider would do anything since a million dollar check is way more important than gang code.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online