Yukmouth on Lil Flip's first single from his upcoming album I Gotta Get Mine

Ok maybe it's old news but I was listenin' to Yung Skrilla and Yukmouth 'Regime Musik' and Yuk says in his verse : "I fuck wit Lil' Flip the leprechaun/ Catch me on his first single stay ballin'/ Stunnin' wit my necklace on"
So I did a little search and here's what I've found on http://www.southsideballers.com :

"Lil Flip plans album I Gotta Get Mine[...] For his new set, Flip worked with beatmakers like Play-N-Skillz and Mario Winans. He also manned the boards himself.[...] Flip said the album will have a host of guest artists. He plans on kicking things off with two singles: "Real Hip-Hop," featuring Ghostface and LL Cool J, and "Stay Ballin," featuring Yukmouth. He said the album will also feature Nelly and Jadakiss.[...] According to Flip, "Stay Ballin" is a remake of Tupac's "Still Ballin."

The album is due to February-March 2006. I seriously hope they'll shoot a video for it. Hope that will help Yuk blowin' up.

he got a vinyl out with that song get it crunk ft yuk and king of the south ft z ro. they sound good but been out for a while now.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.