YukMouth New Album News Ft Jadakiss, Kanye West, Lil Flip + More

It seems rapper and Smoke-A-Lot Records CEO Yukmouth has been busy over the past few weeks gearing up for his highly anticipated Million Dollar Mouthpiece LP, as well as numerous other projects from his Rap-A-Lot distributed label. While Yuk puts the final touches on MDMP, he will be releasing a prelude to the 2-disc LP in the form of a mixtape entitled The Million Dollar Mixtape. The mixtape, which will hit the streets on the 18th of October, will feature guest appearances from C-Bo, Kanye West, Lil Flip, Jadakiss, Z-Ro, Keek Tha Sneak, and Bo-Roc (of the Dove Shack). Also featured on the mixtape are some exclusive songs from the forthcoming MDMP LP.

Also...

Ex-Cali Untouchable DJ, DJ Fingaz has now signed on with Smoke-A-Lot as their new official in-house DJ. This comes not too long after Fingaz' departure from the Cali Untouchables over alleged creative differences. Fingaz has hosted numerous Smoke-A-Lot mixtapes in the past including the recent All Out War Vol. 2 and Yung $krilla's Hot as a Heata mixtape.

Ampichino is also set to release a project on the label. AK-47 Soundtrack to the Streets will be released on the 24th of this month, and will feature guest appearances by Yukmouth, Yung $krilla, and The Regime. Lastly, Yukmouth has released a new exclusive mp3 on the official Smoke-A-Lot site entitled "Bring It Along". The exclusive track features Yukmouth, C-Bo, and Poppa LQ and can be downloaded by Clicking Here.

http://www.worldwideconnected.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2497

But doesn't that mean that he is just going to download an acapella and/or an instrumental, and put that up on the mixtape when talks about "featuring"?

Casey

Staff member
yeahhhhh million dollar mouthpiece is gonna be hot, ive been waiting for this shit since "godzilla" and "united ghettos of america vol.2", copped them both the day they came out....

HitEmUp21 said:
But doesn't that mean that he is just going to download an acapella and/or an instrumental, and put that up on the mixtape when talks about "featuring"?
possibly but he has a 'real' song with kanye tho, its called catch a round.
and hes making real songs with flip too.
so i would assume its gonna be somethin new...........

ps double cd from yuk ..... i hope he cuts that scary voice out and sticks to the godzilla style. :thumb:

I have no idea what CD its from, but Yuk said himself it was a remix. So he didnt actually have Jada in the studio to do that song. Sniper, the 'Catch A Round' song was another mixtape song, I dont know the name of the person who made the original recording, but it's on a Sprite commercial. Now I tihnk he's doing a lot of his laid back voice on his new CD, but as far as I know, he's mixin up his styles.
btw, Do you have a 192kbps+ version of 'Catch A Round'??

RichieRich69 said:
I have no idea what CD its from, but Yuk said himself it was a remix. So he didnt actually have Jada in the studio to do that song. Sniper, the 'Catch A Round' song was another mixtape song, I dont know the name of the person who made the original recording, but it's on a Sprite commercial. Now I tihnk he's doing a lot of his laid back voice on his new CD, but as far as I know, he's mixin up his styles.
btw, Do you have a 192kbps+ version of 'Catch A Round'??
its a mixtape rip i have..........it was labelled as a kanye beat so iuno ...... is it just a recycled beat he borrowed ?

mixtape rip ha?? That might be what I need. Mine was str8 from his site and was 128kbps but bad quality (to bump in my car, there's too much bass and its slightly muffled). That beat was borrowed

RichieRich69 said:
mixtape rip ha?? That might be what I need. Mine was str8 from his site and was 128kbps but bad quality (to bump in my car, there's too much bass and its slightly muffled). That beat was borrowed
ye sure if u still need it gimme a shout if it isnt the one dimos posted.

ps wheres the beat originally from then ? :confused:

dimos06 said:
I got the mixtape version: http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1BXZ6638EAELF3TZ090H57JCBK
A Jada/Yuk collabo would be dope. I've been waiting for this. BTW Jada was supposed to be on 'Stuntastic' but he hadn't finished his verse when they were to release Godzilla.
Yeah I remember reading up on this too, I think had posted that when people were asking about his affiliation with Jada...

dimos, holy shit that is exactly what I've been looking for..repped nigga!!

And sniper, if I knew the song name to the original of Catch a round, I'd tell you who the guy is. I do know this, the chorus has the same lyrics, but the guy raps slower (I think Yuk's version was slightly sped up)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.