Yukmouth & C-Bo New Mixtape ?? Bootleg or Official Retail ???

..does anyone know if this new leaked mixtapae called IN THUGS WE TRUST (same title as their album from 2004) is an official mixtape ??? Cauze my file still says BOOTLEG, but it has covers and looks OG!!

So any accurate info???

Thanks

its a mixtape, thanx for the heads up. its dow jones dj.

cos hes rappin over patiently waiting dissin 50 cent.

plus it aint showing a record label either.

i think its the real thing the 1 i got has 21 songs and came with the front and back cover and cd cover and tracklist matched the songs i got, if some1 wants the tracklisting still i could post it

if it was a retail then why would 50've cleared the sample for patiently waiting just so yuk n bo could diss him ? its not a retail, its a mixtape.

ps spider loc also gets dissed on patiently waiting, i need to hear this anyhow.

I downloaded it. Spider get dissed on 'That's Gangsta' Yuk says: 'I'm back on tha Bourbon/The magnum swervin/The 45th will lift your face like a plastic surgeon/And when I catch Spider's ass it's curtains that's gangsta' There's nothing special that's basically Yuk and Bo rapping over other guys' beats. Yuk kills it period. Bo has some good verses on it too but not as good as Yuk. They got 2 Bo exclusive tracks on it too. A question to the guy who ordered it on rapbay: is it a CD-R or original pressed CD? I'll upload it for those who want it send me a PM.;)

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.