Yukmouth and Regime - All Out War Vol 2 Ft Fat Joe, Roscoe, Messy Marv, Dru Down LOL!

The Regime is preparing for war once again, with All Out War Vol. 2. In the first installment, the Regime literally went "all out" on their rap rivals and enemies. Hopefully this one will be just as good. The Cali Untouchables' Dow Jones and DJ Fingaz are presenting this one, and Linno Da Winno, Fingaz, and Nyce are hosting it. As you can see on the cover, it wil feature Roscoe, The Jacka, Fat Joe, Messy Marv, Dru Down, Guce, and much more.

This mixtape looks to be ready by the end of this month...RapBay.com is now taking pre-orders.
As usual stay locked on WestCoastRydaz, your authentic west coast source. All things West minus the B.S.

thought yall might wanna see this :p

Neat, more diss songs from the Regime. Who the fuck needs songs with meaning when you can put out 2 albums with "Hey 50 & Game, look at me" songs.

Hopefully Tech n9ne doesn't diss anyone because he's the last one I respect in the Regime.

Yukmouth and Regime - All Out War Vol 2 Ft Fat Joe, Roscoe, Messy Marv, Dru Down

lol maybe there have some1 impersonating game and 50 to make it look like them to make fun of them or somethin

Hostile Apostle said:
Hopefully Tech n9ne doesn't diss anyone because he's the last one I respect in the Regime.
u haven't been listenin to the right Tech N9ne songs or somethin. This cat is straight fire. not to mention sick in a live performance

Yukmouth and Regime - All Out War Vol 2 Ft Fat Joe, Roscoe, Messy Marv, Dru Down

UnCommon said:
u haven't been listenin to the right Tech N9ne songs or somethin. This cat is straight fire. not to mention sick in a live performance
I don't think he means it that way

Yeah, not really sure how you took that Tech n9ne quote....basically what I mean is this:

I used to like all of the other guys in the Regime, but then they became obsessed with dissing people. I still like Tech n9ne a lot, so hopefully he won't diss anyone. The guy has such a unique style I need him to stay original and resort to dissing like everyone else in the Regime.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.