Yuk & Game squash beef!

AllHipHop.com: What was it that made you and Game want to end your beef?

Yuk- He started a group with my homeboy Eastwood, they the MOB [group name]. I f**k with Eastwood real tough so when he linked up with Game, he instantly put dude on speakerphone and Game was like, “Man lets get this money, let’s end this s**t and get some money.”

Read the full interview : http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1098

demo

man u know what
i still dont like this dude man still dont like his shit
yuk should have at least box that sucka for his bitchmoves
but who knows man - maybe something happened

lol game aint gonna do that shit he did on the speedy track again is he ??
the mob sounds good tho....hope that shit actually happens.

eastwood is on pov'd out mixtape.......on a song called six million ways to die with caddillac tah.

ps why did my thread get deleted/moved ? :confused:

WeStCoAsTMaFiA said:
now every1 on here that hated game will start feelin him...
Not really. Its good they squashed their beef, but Game still be making bitchmoves. And I can already see this coming: since he's squashed beef with Yuk, he'll probably be working with Domination and Smurf even after they dissed Billboard after he was dead. But we'll see.

Crunkadelic said:
Not really. Its good they squashed their beef, but Game still be making bitchmoves. And I can already see this coming: since he's squashed beef with Yuk, he'll probably be working with Domination and Smurf even after they dissed Billboard after he was dead. But we'll see.
good point right there, i think game is kinda an idiot tho.......if he's jus doin all this to piss 50 off espescially dumb.

workin wit r kelly, nas, sheek, yukmouth, squashin beef with silverbacks, cool with terror squad, shyne......... the list goes on.

Yuk said in that interview that he called an LA boss nigga to be get his chain back. He was referring that that lil fat nerd muthafucka that runs wcrydaz.com? They say he was the one who got one of Yuk's chains back.

yuk said he didnt pay any money for the chain his homie did somethin probably they gave spyder loc a blow job to get the chain back for yuk's mouth, why ppl always talkin shit after they got jackd man...swear to god.....thats what happen when u got jack ofcourse 7 dudes surround u....if just one dude come n take his chain thats called rob..

sniper said:
good point right there, i think game is kinda an idiot tho.......if he's jus doin all this to piss 50 off espescially dumb.

workin wit r kelly, nas, sheek, yukmouth, squashin beef with silverbacks, cool with terror squad, shyne......... the list goes on.
that's actually quite smart. he's building a team to help him in the future battle, which will prolly be...

dre/em/bws/game and games team vs g-unit ( they'll eventually leave dre in my opinion... that's why they got mobb deep now. he building a team too )

Mystic said:
that's actually quite smart. he's building a team to help him in the future battle, which will prolly be...

dre/em/bws/game and games team vs g-unit ( they'll eventually leave dre in my opinion... that's why they got mobb deep now. he building a team too )
I doubt Em & Dre are gonna choose sides, but if Game squashes the Silverback Guerillas, that'll make him look even more unloyal.

Mystic said:

lol maybe it would be a good move if he could show any loyalty............... game is not cool.

as much as i cant stand 50....... i respect him more then game from how he comes across, theres certain things he ll do and he wont do like a set of rules he runs by.

game is showin shit right now, how he gonna work wit nas when 50 jus officialized a beef with him ?
he disses joe budden and is cool when he sees him, then he disses again.......

and for the record eminem definetely aint gonna side with game if it really pops off with g unit and bws.

linx

Staff member
You people are all about beef, heh. Who cares? People getting along isn't a bad thing. You automatically start to think who will side with who and what other people will think about those people siding with them other people. Come on.

hope game doesnt diss him again, like he did with 50. think bout it game and 50 had this huge peace cerimony,donated a shit load of money, hugged and all this shit .........then (after all that bullshit) game still disses 50 at a show....ima a game fan but some of the shit he does iz stupid az fuck!

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.