Your thoughts on...

Jim Jones - Harlem: Diary of a Summer

AZ - AWOL

Twista - Kamikaze

Lil Wayne - The Carter

Are either of these worth copping? Both? None?

Also, in your opinion, what is the BEST Dead Prez album to date?

Oh and is Paul Wall even worth listening to... at all? lol

EDIT: Ah I forgot one thing, who the fuck was Sammy Da Bull? All I understand is that he snitched on someone or something? Anyone know who he is/was?

Mase

DrugBa11ad said:
Lil Wayne - The Carter
Buy The Carter.
Let's Get Free is their best album up to date, but they are capable of more. RBG: Revolutionary But Gangsta is better if you like gangsta rap more than political shit.

Eric

DrugBa11ad said:
Jim Jones - Harlem: Diary of a Summer

AZ - AWOL

Twista - Kamikaze

Lil Wayne - The Carter

Are either of these worth copping? Both? None?

Oh and is Paul Wall even worth listening to... at all? lol

EDIT: Ah I forgot one thing, who the fuck was Sammy Da Bull? All I understand is that he snitched on someone or something? Anyone know who he is/was?
Diary of a Summer: DECENT at best. The Juelz Santana bootleg is better.

Awol: Easily in Top 5 of this year.

Kamikaze: I ain't get it, no idea.

The Carter: The surprise album of last year. Unexpected fire. The second best Cash Money album of all time and in my top 5 from last year.

The Paul Wall CD tight as shit.

S O F I

Administrator
Staff member
Paul Wall is tight to listen to in the car or at a party. But, if you're chilling at home, or got your Ipod on somewhere and bumping, you really don't want to listen to Paul Wall because his shitty rhymes will depress you.

Definetely buy the Carter, Diary of a Summer, and AWOL. Don't get Twista's.

roaches

Jim Jones - album is decent. Peep the City of God mixtape. Like Big E said, Juelz's mixtape this year is better. I'd also add J.R. Writer's and Hell Rell's.

AZ - haven't heard, but most people like AZ a lot better than I do anyway. The single's cool.

Twista - "Art and Life", I dunno if it made it on the final album, but that shit was tough. The rest of is disposable, though.

Lil Wayne - Yes, definitely one of the best albums of 2004 and definitely Wayne's best studio album.

Best dead prez album - RBG, but it still sucks.

Paul Wall - I like "Trill", "Sittin' Sideways", and "I'm a Playa". Lil' Wayne rips his guest slot as well.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.