Your opinions on...

Whats your opinions on...

Young Gunz - Brotha from Anotha

Z-Ro - Let the Truth Be Told

Common - Be

Heart of the Street - B.G.

Gangsta Crunk - Daz Dillinger

I got a few bucks to blow on some new albums, any of these really worth getting?

Can't vouch for the others but I can vouch for Be, it is most certainly worth getting. I got it Thursday and I haven't been able to stop listening to it.

Young Gunz - Brotha from Anotha - Haven'tt heard enough tracks to really form an opinion on it

Z-Ro - Let the Truth Be Told - Haven't heard it yet

Common - Be - Worth getting. It's not as classic as the commercials and magazines want you to think it is, but hell, it's good enough for 15 bucks.

Heart of the Street - B.G. - B.G.'s made better work. If you're a fan of his old shit, you won't be getting anything outta the ordinary. He doesn't really step out of his comfort zone on this one.

Gangsta Crunk - Daz Dillinger - Gets kinda repetitive, but if you bump this in your car or on some nice speakers elsewhere, it's nice.

Yeah I was definatly leaning towards Z-Ro's album, and everyone says Common's is great, so those will prolly be the two I pick up.

Thanks for the info.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.