Your hip-hop wishlist.

masta247

Staff member
Basically what would you like to happen in hip-hop. What albums do you want to see released?
Just don't type something impossible like "I wish Pac/Biggie/Pun were alive" or "I wish Lil Wayne lost his voice". Allright the second one would be good actually but you know what I mean.

I'd really like to see "Think differently music: Wu-tang meets the indie culture vol.2". The first one is somewhere on my top10 albums of all time.
Actually I want more albums under "think differently" label - most of them were dope.

Except that I want a new good album from the RZA, a new album from Bronze Nazareth (not a shitty mixtape), new BCC album and that rumored 2pac album with originals only.

What's currently on your hip-hop wishlist?

Preach

more Think Differently music would be awesome indeed. i'm not sure, i haven't really thought about it, but i remember that metal fingers/tony starks album, i wanted to see that happen. he put one of their collabos on "born like this" so i'm thinking that project never fell through. i also think another supernatural album could be cool. it's not like his first two were amazingly awesome, and he's cooler as a freestyler than an emcee, but it's been some years since his last album. i would love it if someone discovered an album full of unheard dilla tracks, and put it out. i was also pretty disappointed with the second "foreign exchange" album so i wish they would go back in the studio and try again, more rap vocals pls lawl! that's all i can think of right now.

oh, and obviously, a pac/big/pun/left-eye/aaliyah/kurt cobain track.

yak pac fatal

i want rakim to drop an album, its been over a decade, he has surpassed dre on the lazy scale...

a double disk 2pac album would be nice, with songs weve never heard before

thats about it, i would say something about bone thugs but i think their album is gonna be album of the year and hopefully their side projects and solo will be successful

Stone_Cold

A new Blackalicious album.

New Eydea & Abilities.

Atmosphere to do another show near me. So pissed that I didnt go to see them last year.

And just some good HIP HOP music!

THEV1LL4N

stat quo - statlanta
eminem - relapse and relapse 2 to be really good albums
detox to be firee and well worth the wait
rakim lp
d12 to drop soon
proof album - time will tell (the one done in 24 hours) to be released.
2pac album with originals
taje - hot box 3
warren g - g files to be a very good album, not a flop
dj crazy toones - its a demo to be released
slaughterhouse album
royce - street hop to be a really good album
wc - return of the barracude album to at least be as good as guilty by affiliation
bishop releases? bishop to return to making good music again
cashis, joell ortiz, 50 cent, obie trice.

nate dogg to recover if he can this year and be able to contribute to projects such as detox and more.

- I wish Nas and Damian Marley werent doing an album together... Nas is a pseudo-intellectual twerp and Damian Marley is an amazing musician. If Nas was just on some illmatic emcee shit, it be nice, but you know dudes going to be spitting about politics, religion, and history. Topics that he sounds like a retard speaking on. As beautiful of a track that Road to Zion was, it woulda been a lot better without Nas.

- I wish Ghostface and Doom hurry up and complete that album

- I wish 8 Diagrams never dropped... I wish raekwon wasnt talking shit, and that Shaolin vs Wu Tang actually dropped

- I wish Muggs and Gza do another album

- I wish I could see method man do an album with Muggs as well

- I wish dudes like Saigon and Crooked I stop fucking with mixtapes with gay ass DJs yelling in the background and recycled beats and hoping to blow up, and just get on that indy grind and make some good music

- I wish Pharoahe Monch dropped another solo now, instead of making us wait another decade

- I wish we could take it back to the era where we saw more singles produced by dudes like Primo and Pete Rock

- I wish dudes started realizing that 90% of shit on BET and the radio is POP music, just cuz you give a nigga a beat and a mic,doesn't mean he's making hip hop music or representing hip hop culture

peace

tHuG $TyLe

Staff member
I wish Bone Thugs can release an album which sounds more like the old Bone.

I wish Slaughterhouse drop an album

I wish Joe Budden could pick better beats

Casey

Staff member
I wish I could hear a beat where you just know everybody else will be trying to copy that beat for the next year, like when Cam'ron dropped 'Oh Boy'.

Immortal Technique - The Middle Passage
Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Vol. 3
2pac - Double Disk Album
2pac - One Nation Album
2pac/Biggie Album.

Old westcoast gangsta music album.

Da_Funk

Crooked I spittin over Dre beats. --> Just listened to My Life for the first time in like 2 years. Sick song~

Budden gets some beats

Kanye to fuck off and die (ok maybe not die)

Kadafi Son

I want Bone Thugs to united with DJ Uneek again and do a Art Of War Type album, double disc, mellowed out with weed ode tracks. I've waited almost a decade for that.

I want detox to drop

and i want a radio station that plays nuthin but westcoast gfunk shit from the 90's

Casey

Staff member
I want Bone Thugs to united with DJ Uneek again and do a Art Of War Type album, double disc, mellowed out with weed ode tracks. I've waited almost a decade for that.

I want detox to drop

and i want a radio station that plays nuthin but westcoast gfunk shit from the 90's
Agreed with all three of those points, particularly the first. I love 'Art Of War' album, it's fucking insane.

yak pac fatal

I want detox to drop

their new album, uni5, supposedly will have 14 tracks and i believe dj uneek will produce a few tracks.

AOW is dope, clog up yo mind is the shit.

gfunk needs to do a comeback

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.