So what's your favorite kind?

Westcoast/Northern Cali

Eastcoast

Southside

Crunk

Midwest

Horrorcore

Other

My favorite is Westcoast/Northern Cali. Nothing compares to 90's California rap :cool:.

You realize not all Southern rap isn't crunk right? I don't really have a favorite, I show love to all the areas. Only thing I don't like is Horrorcore.

linx

Staff member
I don't prefer one coast or anything over another. To me, good music is good music. My favorite type of sound though is stuff like A Tribe Called Quest, Little Brother, De La Soul etc.

its linx! said:
I don't prefer one coast or anything over another. To me, good music is good music. My favorite type of sound though is stuff like A Tribe Called Quest, Little Brother, De La Soul etc.

same here, I like smooth production

PuffnScruff

i agree with linx and ghettostar

also coming from a person who lived most of his life in the midwest , stlouis, they really dont have any good rap music. not even on the underground. there is a few, but now many

AmerikazMost

It's impossible to group all the different styles of rappers from a certain coast into one larger genre.

I do, however, tend to prefer East Coast artists over those from the West Coast, especially the ones from the late 80's-early 90's.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Staff online

Members online