Your Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lok

one mc on dj said:
How exactly did I miss the point...

HOW DOES MY TASTE HELP THIS GUY?

IS HE GONNA CHECK ALL THE ALBUMS I LIST ?

IS HE GONNA CHECK ALL THE ALBUMS YOU LIST?

NO HE ISN'T....SO HOW EXACTLY IS THIS THREAD GOING TO HELP HIM?

OH MY GOD HE IS INTERESTED IN WHAT WE ALL LIKE... :thumb: :thumb:

GO START POSTING IN THE THREADS THAT ARE MEANT 4 IT!!!!!!! WHY MAKE A FUCKING THREAD WHERE PPL WILL ONLY TRY TO SHOW OFF.....

I'D RATHER SEE YOU AND HIM BOTH REPLY IN SOME NICE THREADS INSTEAD OF SOME BULLSHIT THREAD LIKE SOME OTHER DUDE MADE...''WHAT 2 RAPPERS WOULD YOU LOVE TO SEE COLLAB''

FUCKING USELESS....
Silly rabbit, if threads like this are usless why don't you make a thread & show folks how it's done?
It must be that day of the month because you blew this whole thread completely out of proportion for no reason.
maybe the guy IS going to check out some of the albums other people own if they speak high of them, maybe the guy just wants to get a sense of what other people are listening to & compare it to his own (even though in TB it's quite obvious).
My point: if you don't like this thread so much then get your ass out of here, nobody is forcing you to read/post in it. If you want to express your feelings regarding "useless threads" then make a thread about it, don't ruin an existing one. AND if you really sick of such threads then serve as an example & make threads that aren't "useless".

Mine is, admittedly, pathetic. I only just got into hip-hop in November, in an attempt to expand my musical taste.

Let's see..

The Game - The Documentary
Ludacris - Word of Mouf (in the process of, ahem, "acquiring" Red Light District)
Jadakiss - Kiss of Death
Theodore Unit - 718
Ghostface - The Pretty Toney Album
Nas - Street's Disciple
Talib Kweli - The Beautiful Struggle
NWA - 100 Miles & Runnin'
Eazy E - Eternal E
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers

I think that's it. I usually don't have enough money to go out and buy albums and I'm on a 56k so "acquiring" albums can be a hassle sometimes :(

Lok said:
Silly rabbit, if threads like this are usless why don't you make a thread & show folks how it's done?
It must be that day of the month because you blew this whole thread completely out of proportion for no reason.
maybe the guy IS going to check out some of the albums other people own if they speak high of them, maybe the guy just wants to get a sense of what other people are listening to & compare it to his own (even though in TB it's quite obvious).
My point: if you don't like this thread so much then get your ass out of here, nobody is forcing you to read/post in it. If you want to express your feelings regarding "useless threads" then make a thread about it, don't ruin an existing one. AND if you really sick of such threads then serve as an example & make threads that aren't "useless".
That's the whole point Lok..I already beeeeeeeen there...I already made threads that weren't useless in my opinion...I posted up links 4 ppl to check..I even went so far I pm'd ppl links...I have several times tried to start up some shit...maybe im not good at it but I sure have tried..and when I say I didn't make useless threads I made threads 4 ppl like this guy so they can check some shit out...
But ya know..My threads always get ignored...PPL only check shit out when they NEED new music...Never will they take nething from you unless they really need it...

Plus than ya got the admins who move threads...That one canibus thread where me and some other dude were posting up songs 4 everybody who wanted to hear more...was a good thread and it finally got some members who appreciated it..but than it gets moved...
Threads like that could prevent such useless things like this to happen...That was a fucking bitch move..so uhh fuck rukas ;)

Plus like you said..on this board it is easy to tell who listens to who...and ppl name the dumbest shit to make their list look longer...
I mean wtf does ashanti do on some dude's list?

and Encore wtf dude said he hates the album..no he said its the worst album he has ever bought yet he puts it on his list?
See what Im trying to say when I say it's a form of showing off...?

like i said, i'm not a hip-hop head...by posting these albums, it can give me or anyone else a suggestion to check something out...simply listing the name of an album can trigger an interest that will get ya to check what it's like

get that stick out of your ass and stop sweating little stuff...you only make yourself look like an ass
And I don't care if ur not a hip hop head this thread is still useless cuz members and I have already seen 1 list will name dumb shit...
Really I only brought that word in cuz some ppl will show off...but somehow u don't seem to understand that...

You wanna check some unusual shit?

wether it sucks or not you could check this out and see if it is something you like:

An evening with the Sound Providers- Sound Providers
Earthtones- Crown City Rockers

I like those albums and both albums feature artists you might not have heard of and might want to check out..

This is not only 4 you this 4 everyone..I been posted up these names 4 such a long time but it seems they keep getting ignored and ignored and ignored and ignored....

My point has always been if u wanna check some shit check some new shit get on soulseek and download some albums and surprise ya self...instead of checkin old albums who's price will lower from time to time so you can buy em later... :rolleyes: Why go back into history if you can get entertained with some music from today's world...

.cloud. U should really look into acquiring some 2pac, Notorious B.I.G, DMX, KRS One, get some old albums, try getting some recommended albums, u should make a thread or something about recommended albums and see wat people post.

ice cube collection, jay z dynasty, reasonable doubt,
nas it was written, snoop dmw, last meal, eastsidaz duces n trayz, eve scorpion, ja rule blood in my eye, dmx great depression, dre 2001, jadakiss kiss the game goodbye, ruff ryders 2 and 3.

those r off the top, id have to type pages if i added every cd i own, cos they aint all hip hop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.