Your anticipated albums?

7 Syns

1.Rakim - The Seventh Seal
2.Cormega - Urban Legend
3.AZ - The Format
4.GZA The Genius - 1'st
5.Ghostface & MF Doom - Swift and Changeable

And I said, hell yeah.

Im really waiting to hear what the new Inspectah Deck sounds like, I liked some of his last album "The Movement" and thought if he combined alittle bit of both elements from his debut and The Movement that he might be on to something.

And with dreamfilled wishing, I wanna hear some new Big Daddy Kane. Seeing both him and G Rap spitting on Dave Chappelle's BlockParty was the shit. :thumb:

So, what album are you waiting for?

peace.

ARon

Nas' album. I'll always be anticipating something from him, its just life.

But yeah Ra is up there. I almost forgot that Mega is supposed to drop. I think it's already out but I still have yet to check the new Lif. Then there is always the Paps Saigons etc I'm still waiting on but will probably never get. But yeah Nas for sure.

ARon

I'm pretty sure Donuts will be the last thing we'll hear from Dilla, unfortunately. Or is there gonna be another release of shit he had?

PuffnScruff

Aristotle said:
I'm pretty sure Donuts will be the last thing we'll hear from Dilla, unfortunately. Or is there gonna be another release of shit he had?
there is another album that comes out in a month or two, i have an advanced copy of it, if you want to check it out let me know i'll pm it too you

pretty much everything that has been mentioned, plus rick ross and the new common album

AmerikazMost

Rakim, Nas, OutKast, Redman if that ever goes down

I'm not really anticipating GZA or Deck, but i'll def. check them out

Edit: Oh yeah, and Method Man. I'm expecting maybe not as good as Ticla, but better than Judgement Day. What do ya think? Disappointment in my future?

linx

Staff member
Budden, Nas, Raekwon, Rakim, Royce, Luda, Method Man and any other Wu members. That's all I can really think of at the moment. Redman as well.

MAN i didnt know AZ was comming out with another album , whats it called , the format? any body got any info on it? , whats the source?
cant wait to hear some new AZ! , definetly anticipating nas, rakim , n that new 2pac

Banks, Game, Nas, Pac, and basically what everyone else mentioned..

Cant wait for the new AZ though.. I been bumpin AWOL steadily since i copped it last year.. The title track is the shit..

Ftala u got any info on that new AZ , whats the source , around what time is it supposed to drop? i aint heard nothing about an album since awol i know he put out awol version 1.5 or something , but yeah loving that awol ,not his best work but still on point.

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.