Youngbloodz arrested

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
Chamillionaire may be on top of Billboard this week for "ridin’ dirty", but it was rap duo Youngbloodz who were actually busted for allegedly doing so Thursday in Coweta County, GA.

Group members J-Bo, born Jeffrey Grigsby and Sean Paul Joseph, were arrested along with 12 people in their entourage while on I-85 en route to Columbus, Ga. All 14 were charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of firearms after police found a half pound of marijuana and two guns hidden throughout their tour bus.

The vehicle was initially pulled over because of an expired Florida license plate. But when an officer approached the bus, a strong marijuana odor wafted out from the window, giving cops proper cause to search the vehicle. Backup units were called to the scene, and soon, 11 plastic baggies full of weed were found throughout the bus, as well as a Glock .40 and a Taurus .45 under two mattresses.

The group, according to Jive Records spokesman Tice Merriweather, has “never had any trouble with the law. They are completely innocent and they will be exonerated from these charges."

J-Bo, 29, and Sean Paul, 27, are best known for their hits "Damn," "Cadillac Pimping" and "85 South." They posted bond on Friday.

damn them niggaz got caught up. wut they doin wit a half pound when they celebritys? they askin to get caught. they should roll wit an ounce at a time lol. in cali if u have under an ounce u get a ticket.

Khalistani Soldier said:
A ticket for an ounce in cali?? are u serious?!?
same thing i was thinking, over here in jersey they nail you with possession, intent to distribute, possession within 1000 feet of a school, possession within 1000 feet of a housing project, intent within 1000 feet of both as well. They just rack that shit on. I remember doing a report on this shit, i forget the exact numbers but it was something like having a pound within 1000 feet of both would get you a mandatory 7 years in jail.

Khalistani Soldier said:
A ticket for an ounce in cali?? are u serious?!?
under an ounce is not counted as intent to distribute here so u get a ticket if all u have is bud. if you have a scale its automatic intent to ditribute for any amount.

a H.P. for all 14 of them. thats not even that much

rollin blunts and smokin on the highway for hours in their tour bus, they just had personals and were rollin phat. unfortunate

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.