Young Noble of the Outlaws confirms Cashville label status

A few days ago on the 1nationentertainment forum, Young Noble of the 2Pac founded Outlawz group aka The Lawz made an announcement confirming their alliance with Young Buck and his new label, stating that Cashville Records is in the midst of a bidding war for a distribution deal for things to officially fall through. Noble also announced that he and the rest of The Lawz will be touring cities across the U.S. in the month of April to promote Young Buck's album, Buck The World

In addition, Noble denounced later on that the Outlawz were over as a group with their last album and said to had only made that claim due to being tired of the weak distribution their independent albums had been receiving over the years.

Noble stated on his forum, "I KNOW YALL BEEN WAITEN FOR A RESPONSE ABOUT THE CASHVILLE SITUATION I JUST WANT TO CONFIRM THAT ITS OFFICIAL WE ARE DEFINETLY SIGNING WITH CASHVILLE RECORDS SOON WHEN NEGOTIATIONS ARE DONE IT WILL BE 1NATION ENT/CASHVILLE ITS A BIDDING WAR OF MAJORS LABELS READY TO MAKE THE DISTRIBUTION HAPPEN SO WHEN WE KNOW WHAT LABEL WE WILL BE ON IT WILL BE A PRESS RELEASE!!! WE ALSO WILL BE TOURING WITH YOUNG BUCK ACROSS THE U.S THE WHOLE MONTH OF APRIL SO IF BUCK IS PERFORMING IN YOUR CITY THE OUTLAWZ WILL BE THERE!!! AN I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YALL LOYAL FANS WHO STUCK WITH US AND BELIEVED IN US ALL THESE YEARS! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YALL PROUD AND PAC @ YAK PROUD AN DO WHAT THEY THOUGHT WE COULD NEVER DO, WE WORKIN ON THE BIGGEST COMEBACK IN HIP-HOP HISTORY!!!! THIS IS A SITUATION WE BEEN NEEDING FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS, THIS IS THAT SECOND WIND FOR THE OUTLAWZ AND WE NOT TAKING IT LIGHTLY!! AS FAR AS THE MUSIC IS CONCERNED WE AINT CHANGING NUTHIN, BUT WE ARE GONE PUT MORE FIRE, HEART AND SUBSTANCE THAN EVER BEFORE THATS WHAT THE GAME NEEDS RIGHT NOW, AND ONLY THE OUTLAWZ CAN BRING THAT GHETTO GOSPEL SO DONT NONE OF YALL DOUBT WILL WE CHANGE OF COURSE NOT !!!!ALL WE KNOW HOW TO DO IS MAKE OUTLAWZ MUSIC BUT NOW WE GOT ACCESS TO THE BEST PRODUCERS SO ITS A ABSOLUTE WRAP FOR THESE JOKERS BELIEVE THAT!!! CASHVILLE RECORDS BOUT TO SHUT THE GAME DOWN AND YOUNG BUCK SUPPORTS AND RESPECT US 100 PERCENT HE WANTS TO SEE US WIN JUST LIKE YALL DO SO GET READY ITS 1NATION/CASHVILLE ITS A FUCKIN PROBLEM!!!
THIS GON BE A VICTORY FOR THE UNDERDOGS AND THE HOPELESS!!! THEY COUNTED US OUT AN BLACKBALLED US BUT WE STILL HERE CUZ ITS GODS WILL YOU CANT STOP THE TRUTH!!!!

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL!! WE DESERVE THIS SHIT!!! OUTLAW 4 LIFE"

stefanwzyga

Hmmm i can see this being another huge let down.

Cant really say i was feeling that song either, but il listen to it a few more times.

Can't go wrong. They'll have the chance to work with great producers and they will get the exposure they have been deserving for a long time. If they keep substance in their lyrics and if Fatal works with them on the album (I doubt it since he must have kept a little anger towards Buck since he was beefin with 50), they should do great. We'll see but I think it's good news.:thumb:

Buck Is A One Of The New Breed Sick Mofoz In The Game .. Outlawz Jus Tryin To Stay In The Game But Replacin Buck Wit Pac Wont Work Even Tho Bucks Got Heat Its Jus Outlawz Too Old N Outdated

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.