Young Joc building on his success

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
It’s goin’ down for Yung Joc in the corporate offices of his brand new label Mastermind Music, an imprint under Block Entertainment and Diddy’s Bad Boy South/Warner Music Group label.

The Atlanta native has flipped the success of his lead single, "It's Goin' Down," into a more secure position.

"We did a deal with Block Entertainment and they have the major distribution through Bad Boy South and Warner Music Group," the 23-year-old said. "That means that when the checks get cut I get an advance check for being an artist, and I also got a big check for being the president of Mastermind and doing that deal with Block."

The twenty three year old waxes confident about his new responsibilities and says his age is not indicative of his experience.

"It means I'm ready to spread my wings and fly. There's a whole world out here of nothing but space and opportunity and I'm taking advantage of every opportunity to get it...beware."

Joc’s Hip Hop debut, New Joc City, is scheduled to hit stores June 6.

SonOf2pac

o i think i hate u better yet i knoooooooooow

nitty beat = repetitive
is that nitty from still ballin? i hope not

either way joc is goin dooowwwn :laugh:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.